14

"You've got to be lying." I exaggerated as Lauren stood in front of me with the biggest smile on her face.
She grips her suitcase and and pushes past me into my apartment.
"You're lying." I repeat as she unzips her jacket before throwing it onto my couch.
"I'm moving in and you're gonna love it." She squeals as she shakes and does one of the most embarrassing dances I've ever seen and honestly could've live my life without seeing.
"Well would you believe me if I say you can't because I already have a roommate?" I questioned with a look of embarrassment.
"Kick THEMMM out! IM the one you need as a roommate not- who's even you're roommate?" She asks as she crosses her arms.
"DAAAAAAADDD." I screamed and stifled a laugh as the door to the guest room swung open and my dad rushed out.
"What happened?" He looks at me frantically.
"According to Lauren, this is your weeks notice I've found a new roommate. Get your shit together! Love you dad." I smiled as I looked at Lauren.
"I'm more than fine sharing a room with you." Lauren says staring at my dad as if she was in a trance.
"That's definitely illegal Jauregui." He awkwardly clears his throat.
"I mean I'll sleep on the couch? My parents kicked me out I'm desperate. It's either this or sleep in Zion's little sisters top bunk." She frowns.
"Why did you get kicked out?" I tilted my head.
"Oh you're really asking why?" She chuckled.
"I um may have fucked my new step brothers girlfriend and then APPERANTLY I was ruining the family and all this other stuff about moms boyfriend thinking I'm the devil for loving women and such." She explains.
"Well mi Casa is you and dads casa." I replied.
"And yes you will be sleeping on the couch and not my bed. I'm serious, not even if you break into my room at four am and sneak into my bed, I will KICK YOU OUT. Got it?"
"Got it, so where are the places that you and Zion fucked so I could know which places I should avoid eating?"