Chuck what the hell?

I didn't look at chuck when I said this but I just quietly agreed with myself. "Yeah, yeah I do"

Chuck couldn't contain his excitement and I saw him punch his fist into the air and then he realised he wasn't being very discreet and he looked down and fiddled with his hands and whispered with a smirk on his face. "I knew it, don't worry I got you"

"What do you mean Chuck?" I asked worrying a little bit now. Chuck didn't reply he just sniggered and patted me on the back. "What?" I pleaded but still, no answer.

"Guys lets dare Gally next" Chuck said and he raised his eyebrows twice towards me.

My eyes widened and I stared at Gally and then at Chuck.

"Gally? Truth or Dare?" Chuck asked him with mischief in his voice.

"Like you even need to ask. I'm not a pussy shank. Dare." 

"Okay Gally. Just let me think" Chuck paused for a moment and then looked at me with the biggest cheekiest grin on his chubby little face. "Kiss (y/n)"

My eyes widened once again and I hit Chuck lightly in the chest. "What the hell?" I threatened.

Chuck just leant back in his arms looking proud of what he had just done. I looked over at Gally who had his mouth parted slightly in shock just staring at Chuck.Gally stood up and cleared his throat and brushed off his legs. I saw him walking over to me and as he did so I saw him glance over at Newt who was glaring at Chuck. Before I knew it Gally was stood by the side of me and his offered his hand. I didn't take it and I stood up by myself. I stared at him for a while and then he leaned forward and gave me a cute peck on the lips. I smiled when he pulled away realising I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. 

"That wasn't a real kiss!" I heard someone shout from the circle and it caused me to blush and smile awkwardly. Whether or not Gally could see me blushing in the dim light I couldn't tell but he leaned in once more and kissed me again this time lingering on my lips. "Okay that's enough get a room" It was the same boy that had spoke before. Gally pulled back and laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Make your mind up" Gally taunted playfully and walked back to his space in the circle.

I sat down and smiled at Gally and quietly whispered thank you to Chuck.

Alby had called in rest for the night and we all headed back to our hammocks, I walked with Gally and Chuck. We sat for a while, Gally and I on his hammock facing Chuck who was sat swinging on his.

"So... Gally? Did you enjoy that kiss with (y/n)?" Chuck asked giggling.

Gally choked up a little and looked at me. "Uhh, well I mean.. sure."

I could tell it was getting awkward and just made a joke. "Sure? I'm a better kisser than 'sure' Gally" I laughed.

"Oh well yeah I just-" He paused took a deep breath and looked at Chuck, clearly annoyed "Yes Chuck I liked the kiss, plus I know what you're tryna do shank. I do like (y/n) and I do want to be with her but I'm like a brother to her, she has told me before so I've got no chance okay" Gally suddenly got up and stormed off to the deadheads. I glared at Chuck and got up to follow Gally, Chuck stayed behind as I ran after him.

"Gally what was that?" Gally spun round and he had tears in his eyes. "Woah are you crying?" I couldn't believe what was happening and my mind raced.

"No I'm not.. Look I'm sorry but I've fallen for you and every time you say I'm like a brother to you I know that we will always only be friends." Gally kissed me lightly on the head sighed deeply while looking into my eyes and whispered. "You kept me going" and he walked off again.

"Gally!" I called out after him as I ran and I jumped into his arms as he picked me up with quick reflexes. I looked him straight in the eyes and said quietly "Don't you ever walk away from me ever again" I planted my lips against his and we kissed passionately. He let me go slowly and put me down.

"I won't" He said and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear. "I'm so glad you're mine"