Gally's pissed

Later on that night Gally and I had finished making the bomb fire and had set it alight. It was roaring hugely and I felt the pure heat pelting against my skin.

I took of my jacket exposing my arms to the burning flame. Other boy's started to gather around and someone shoved Gally. At first I got a little worried but then I remembered from the first night I came up and when Chuck arrived, Strength circle. Gally shoved back and the other boys created a tight circle around them, I decided I wasn't quite in the mood to watch this tonight so I blew a kiss to Gally and gave him a wink and headed to talk to the new green bean.

I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me round, I was pulled in by Gally and he planted a cute kiss on my lips. "See you in a bit beautiful." He turned around and shoved the boy with a strong force and all the other boys laughed. I got to the greenie and Newt sat at a log near the bomb fire and sat next to them both just listening to what they were talking about.

"Hell of a first day greenie, here put some hair on your chest" Newt handed the green bean a glass of moonshine and I smirked at Newt and he winked at me.

The greenie immediately spat it out onto the floor and grimaced, "Uhh. oh my god, what is that?" He exclaimed.

Newt just shook his head and got up and headed over to the strength circle with the other boys. I sat down next to the greenie and smiled at him.

"What is your boyfriends problem?" He said with sudden anger and frustration, staring at me with harsh eyes. I was taken aback by the sudden hatred I felt coming from him. It was channeling through him and into me, aimed at Gally.

"Hey! Gally has done nothing wrong okay? If he hadn't stopped your stupid shank ass from running into the maze you'd be dead right now okay. So if there is anything you should feel for Gal it's gratitude." I was being defensive and I had to get this greenie in line.

"Yeah well he's a dickhead" the greenie faced away from me and I could tell he was about to cry. I realised that was to harsh and Gally can be intimidating. He also had reason to be mad at the greenie considering I did think he was quite attractive.

"Yeah he can be like that" I wanted the greenie to feel safe around me, he seemed like a good guy at heart. "I'm sorry for snapping, but look, if you ever need anything you can come to me" I offered my hand for a hand shake. A sort of friendly welcome. He took it and smiled at me.

"So, how come you are the only girl here then?" He asked casually. It shocked me a bit as I had never really thought about it until it was mentioned. 

"You know what, I have no idea" I got up and he followed.

"You're real pretty you know that, Gally's a lucky guy." I smiled at this comment, I knew how much Gally loved me and I accepted it with a nod of my head.

"Thanks, do you wanna head over" I jerked my thumb to the strength circle and started to head over regardless of whether or not the greenie was following. As I was walking over I was looking at Gally, but Gally was staring at someone behind me and then I felt I slap on my butt and I swung my head round to see it was the greenie. I could see that really pissed Gally off and he chucked the small kid out of the circle. Poor guy almost flew. Gally was now completely focused on the greenie and would not stop staring at him.

Once I reached the circle I felt an arm snake around me, it was Newt. I didn't mind to much as we were good friends but Gally shoved this guy so hard that they fell into me Newt and the green bean. We all fell back in a big heap on the floor, Newt and I laughed but the greenie looked confused.

"What the hell man!" He shouted at Gally.

"Whoa calm down greenie" Gally chuckled to himself. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up with ease. He brushed a little kiss on my cheek and looked the greenie up and down. "What do you say greenie? Wanna see what you're made of?" Gally winked at me as he stared at the greenie like he was a piece of meat, a piece of meat that he could tear into with ease.

All the boys began to chant as Gally stood there swaying, getting his breath back. "Greenie, Greenie, Greenie!" Gally beckoned him in with a nod and a gesture with his hand. The boys cheered as the circle formed tightly around the two boys.

"Alright rules are simple, I try to push you out the circle, you try to survive more than five seconds. Ready?" Gally angled his arms and shoved the greenie hard in the chest and flung him towards the boys and they pushed him back into the circle, Gally grabbed his shirt and ripped him to the ground slamming his face on the ground. "Come on greenie, I'm not done yet" Gally jogged on the spot and glared down at him. The greenie stood up slowly and brushed himself off. 

"Stop calling me that" He said as his burning hate for Gally began to grow and swelter.

"Stop calling you that? What do you wanna be called? Shank?" This got a chorus of laughter from us all as we stared at the fight. 

"Yeah!" I heard Chuck shout and I smiled at him through the bunch of dust flying still in the air.

"What do you think guys does he look like a shank?" Gally taunted. "Touch (y/n) one more time and you're dead. Okay? Shank." Gally stuck to the ground as the greenie charged at him. I just crossed my arms smiling at Gally and shaking my head. They impacted at full speed but Gally easily grabbed onto his shoulders and tossed him across the ground. "You know what I think I've settled on Shank." Gally chuckled and spun round on one foot and leant towards me and placed a peck on my lips. "My girl." He called out to the greeine and looked at him with amusement, shook my head once again and pointed at the enraged green bean pelting it towards Gally. 

Green Bean wrapped his arms around Gally his head pressing against his stomach pushing forward as fast as he could but Gally just snorted and walked forward in the opposite direction and began to show his true strength until the greenie slipped out of his graso and pushed him over. This surprised everyone, I opened my mouth in shock and stared at Gally. Gally lifted his chest of the ground and lifted his leg from the floor.

"Not bad for a greenie hu?" The greenie said. I looked at him in disbelief. 

"Should not have said that" I said under a smirk.

Gally's leg swung round and knocked the greenie off his feet, his whole body slamming into the floor, side shoulder and head, smacking into the dirt with force. 

The boy slowly got up and looked around at all of us with a look of relief. What could he possibly be relieved about? My boyfriend literally just beat your ass. My thoughts were interrupted by the greenie shouting. "THOMAS!" He screamed. "MY NAME! I REMEMBER MY NAME! IT'S THOMAS!" We all shouted his name with him and headed over and congratulated him. Strange that we both remembered our names on the same night...

Gally brushed off his hands and walked towards me and smiled at Thomas as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Welcome to the Glade Thomas" I heard Gally say under his breath. I placed my hand on his chest and smelt how disgusting he smelt. 

"Ugh, get in the shower you dirty boy" I taunted, Gally sweeped me up into his arms and whispered sensually.

"I can be dirty if you want" I just laughed and struggled out of his grasp.

"Go on, in the shower. Or I'm not gonna sleep in your hammock tonight" Gally frowned like a stupid little puppy and whispered that he loved me and then headed towards homestead.