Feelings

We all headed out the spare room door following behind Aj, I could clearly smell the aroma of cologne from afar. While headed to the group of guys I look back at Rachel and Lizzy who look totally excited but calm at the same time, the opposite of me. As we step up to the guys who are talking about seating arrangements I try not to draw any attention to myself.

"Well, we have the party bus thing we could take" I hear Namjoon offer to the group.

"Sure let's take tha-" Jimin stops as he notices were present. 

"You look beautiful ladies, and very handsome, Aj" J-Hope says innocently smiling, he's wearing a colorful blazer with a black dress shirt underneath and black khaki shorts. I smile back at him and bow thanking him, I feel eyes on me but can't look up to see who's they are. Lizzy steps up next to me seeing that I am uncomfortable and kind of nervous being I usually never dress up for anything. 

"So what is the seating arrangement," Lizzy asks putting the attention on her. 

"Well, Jimin said he could set that up" Namjoon explains. Oh, god of course. I let out a small sigh and tilt my head up glaring at Jimin who is looking elsewhere thinking about his evil plan. I see most of the guys wearing regular black blazers and neutral toned pants. They all look like princes. I see Suga stand out is in the front because of his height, he is not talking as usual but is staring over at Aj. He notices me and gets all blushy, I smile as he puts his finger to his mouth. I see most of the guy's hair is slicked back or spiked up. I still feel the eyes on me and I frantically look around.

"Well, I am going to start the vehicle," Jungkook says slipping his deep brown dress shoes on. As he steps away Tae is behind him, I smile inside seeing him. He's unbuttoning and rebuttoning his buttons to see which looks better. Everyone starts to either pull out their phones or start talking to each other. Immediately Lizzy is talking to Jin, and Namjoon slyly walks up to bright pink-faced Rachel. Aj looks lost as I look over to Suga who is twiddling his thumbs. I roll my eyes and walk up to Suga, as he looks up I nod towards Aj and push him over to talk. I smile at all my friends socializing as I try to find Tae, he is still doing his buttoning business as I gather up my self to walk up to him. He's looking down at his blazer frustrated as I lightly push his hand away from the buttons.

"You look fine... like really fine," I say smiling back my feelings. He looks up but since I am shorter than him he is slightly looking down. I see his cheeks tint pink as he smiles widely.

"Thank you and you look... s-stunning," He says looking me up and down. I laugh at how nervous we both are. I can't help but bite my lip at his outfit, he's wearing a very dark blazer with faded pink stripes and black skinny jeans with shiny black laceless dress shoes. I love how he styled his hair, it looks like he has put no effort into his perfectly soft hair. It's curled down and parted on the side. Then, Jungkook comes in telling everyone to gather into the bus. While we are walking Jimin calls out names.

"Lizzy, you are sitting next to Jin who is next to Namjoon who is next to Rachel and she is next to Aj who is by Suga and Suga next to J-hope who is next to me and by me is Tiauna and at the end is Tae" He says standing outside the door of the bus that is huge which I guess we need for 10 people. As we individually head in Tae motions that I can go in front of him before I step in I playfully push Jimin and he grins knowing that I don't want to sit next to him. Once we all are settled and in our spots, the lights in the bus flash on and the driver starts down the street.

 Once we all are settled and in our spots, the lights in the bus flash on and the driver starts down the street