Survival Kit Needed

"I love you"

I turn to him weary-eyed looking breathlessly into his glossy eyes. I doubtlessly know my feelings for him but my throat feels like a tender inflatable and I'm unable to express myself. My eyes are empty but are flustered and puffy as I try to speak but give up in doing so. I drop my arms as I swing one of my legs over his lap, kneeling I drop my arms around his broad shoulders and rest my forehead on the collar of his shirt. I feel his arms firmly wrap around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. We sit here for only a couple minutes saying nothing but it feels like we said and felt so much. My throat and body loosen and relax from his touch and being. If I were to say something I thought to myself and said I love you so much that you are always on my mind, putting a smile on my face and making my heart skip a beat. Eventually, he picks his head up and raises his hand to tuck a wisp of my hair behind my ear making me flourish a smile which transfers to him also.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask looking down at my hands which are now in my lap.

"Duh of course" He says making me snicker.

"I used to hate waking up in the morning and just breathing but since I've been around you all I can think about is waking up and seeing you" I say looking up. "I know it's cheesy" I smile hiding my awkwardness.

"Well, I know it's hard to believe but I actually felt really lonely being on the road with the guys, even though they were there I felt isolated by work and fake fans" He says lowering his voice. I grab his hand and squeeze it to let him know I'm here for him. "But when I saw you and met you I have felt like I have a voice and that I have a reason to do what I do...also I laugh a lot more and truly smile now" he explains more confidently. He then stands up lifting me up with him as he heads towards the door, I pull back a second forgetting one thing as he turns around looking at me confused.

"I love you too" I say unquestionably as he smiled that fatal smile and directly cradling me into a tight hug. I instantaneously squeeze back and let out a breath of comfort as he then starts to lead me down stairs. My face tenses up as I feel embarrassed about how I left the room last. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves but as soon as Tae enters the kitchen with me it catches there eye and some glance back at us not knowing what to do. I look up at Tae also wondering what to do also feeling bad that I caused this all. He looks down at me mainly glancing at my lips making me amplify red and turn shyly.

"Hey you Guys!" J-Hope says almost flying up from the couch as everyone watches him run over to us. I laugh at his childishness and how adorable he looks all lighten up like the sun. "We were all talking and thinking about things to do together and wondered if you wanted to hear our ideas" He says looking back and forth between us.

I look back at Tae who seems to give me a look to say Sure. "Of course!" I say turning to Hobi.

"Yay! Well our first idea was an amusement park but Namjoon was to chicken for that"

"I was not!" Namjoon says from behind and turning red as Rachel laughed but put her hand up to his face and squeezing him into a hug.

"Then we thought of going to a karaoke place but that's to public and then I thought of the perfect idea of...camping!!!" Hobi says with a little jump and the rest of the peeps come out from the living room.

"That sounds so fun!" I say hyping everyone up. "What forest will we be setting up in?"

Jungkook then steps forward on his phone reading what looks like a camping website "Uh Seoul forest" As soon as he steps forward I see Tae come up closer to me protectively from behind.

"When are we going?" I ask the group.

"We won't get there till later tonight so we should start packing " Jin says from the bar seat as he lifts Lizzy onto his lap.