Remnants Departure

A/N: hey not going to say much especially that I don't update much cause schedule but eh oh well, but quick note I'm tired its late and I'm bored so yeah finishing up this chapter on the happy sunny side summers right around the corner so that means ill finally have a fucking break for once to do this although it will last about a good week or two till its back to classes for me but enough of this less talk more read my shit story that you clicked on yay enjoy//

Disclaimer: RvB and RWBY belong to roosterteeth

I was looking for something even after all that i heard the emotions i could feel off them sadness dissapointment hatred then... laughing, all i heard was laughing... and they watched as what unfolded they took it from me... but now I need a new purpose somewhere where I wont affect them again " Jaune arc the only boy of the famous arc family was found out and soon casted out of beacon and now his home for his lie of his faked transcripts to enroll into beacon, academy now running away from it all he knew he did not belong anywhere he had nowhere to go. so he ran off into the forest late at night to decide where he should go and what he should do now "its best for them i don't deserve them i need to do this myself now"

7 hours earlier/

beacon academy one of the most prestigious schools to go to in all of remnant a place training the future of huntsmen and huntresses with the first semester midway through it showed promise to others of the next generation of aspiring warriors risking there lives to fight the dark creatures of grim and keeping the piece basically more badass versions of cops. Jaune arc the leader of the first year team of 4 JNPR or Juniper composing of himself Nora Valkyrie Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren and their friends team that they mostly hang out with being team RWBY the leader Ruby Rose Weiss Schnee Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long they all were good friends but unfortunately life took a expected and unexpected turn for the young leader of JNPR his transcripts were faked and he's been found out but the other one being nobody or almost nobody stood by his side the only people that stood by him where his partner and other team leader Ruby. but it didn't last long soon they both stopped talking to him and rarely showed up near him. and with Cardin on his back and most of the school he mostly was alone and didn't appear anywhere other then his classes and he would usually find himself quiet and thinking to himself more often "mister Arc!" came the words of dr. Obleck "um yes sir" Jaune stated as he got out of his thoughts "will you please answer the question of what was the main reason why during the great war did atlas almost fall" Obleck Said as Jaune Quickly went through his notes and found where he wrote it down "um the answer would be because over the many attacks atlas grew to confident in there tech and soldiers they ended up underestimating there opponent when they brought in tactic's that took time of planning also inside men to spot out weak points of their forces" Jaune answered "very good mister Arc atlas did have many troops and dust powered machinery but they did let that power get to their head on superiority witch almost ended in there downfall if it not for their general when he came up with his failsafe witch was they main key to there success of their future battles furthermore-" the bell ringing interrupted his lecture as many of the students began packing their things for lunch "well looks like were out of time your assignments are i want a four page paper essay on the battle of fort Aito by next class now carry on" Obleck said as he zipped out of the classroom as Jaune watched as the many students left the classroom but spotting his ex friends of RWBY as they quickly glanced at his direction as Jaune looked back before they left. he could still feel the rejection they gave him leaving him by himself in the classroom as he sat down in a chair and sighing "well guess they still hate me still, who am i kidding everyone still does. remember just don't talk or make eye contact" as he said this he threw on his hood over his head and walked out of the classroom back to his room passing by other students that gave him a bad look as they passed and hearing whispers "what's he still doing here" "why hasn't he been rid of yet?" "he's a embarrassment to this school we need to do something" he soon got to his dorm were he made sure no one was in so he could settle down and rest a bit before next class then he heard knocking on the door "who is it" he asked "its me" came the voice of a certain heiress Weiss which Jaune simply rolled over in his bed back to the door "what do you want are you here to insult me or bitch at me about not being welcomed here cause really the others have been doing that job quiet well" Jaune said "Just open the door Jaune!" Weiss yelled to get his attention as she soon heard the door click and open to see Jaune Shirtless coved in burses and dried up blood bandages on his abdomen shoulder and around his chest which gave Weiss a major shock "oh god what happened to you. you look like hell" she said as Jaune moved away from the door to get his hood from his bed "what your telling me you didn't expect this as the result its more of a surprise to me that you even care after all you did help send my to the infirmary after Yang went ape shit on me after seeing ruby cry so you know this is nothing new" Jaune said as he put on his hood and armor along with his weapons "she's worried you know we all are for you even-" "shut up" Jaune said cutting off Weiss "don't say they are worried or even if you are when you all left me after you found out you all had a choice but when you found out a wrong i did you especially you had a new reason to make sure i don't be someone anymore so even if she does worry about me tell her not to...you've all pushed me away its best now if you stay away even now when I'm a target." Jaune said as the intercoms soon came on "would Jaune Arc please come to the headmasters office again Jaune Arc to the headmasters office now please" as the intercom stopped as Jaune walked past Weiss before stopping next to her "take my advice Weiss i know you hate me and don't want to listen to me so drop the act and instead tell the others to stay away if they don't want to be affected more by me" he said as he walked out of the room to the headmasters office leaving behind Weiss.