Felix Entry

9/21/2561
Entry name: Operation Chorus
"This is for the record and to whom ever finds this listen carefully to my instructions. Trust no one and find a place we're your isolated from anyone else. you won't be safe with others if everything I mention has happened.

Journal entry 456-081 Echo Zulu - 1820
History is written by the victor.
That's what we were always told back in the war, that whoever was the victor of any battle big or small their truth would be the more credible one.
Over the years during my time I've learned that, that saying is more true then anyone can imagine.

These past months I've been back on this planet I've learned that the same saying is used here but just like my planet they share that same concept almost too perfectly, like twins getting along. A dark secret no one expects but inside their head they know deep down.

In these next weeks I've been hired for a assignment that will surly change the world as we know it, another Chorus War just like from Charon CEO Malcom Hargrove, I'll leave that planetary war for review in section 11-13 labeled Red vs Blue please pay particular attention to those of your curiosity gets the best of you.

Our job here is simple we destroy the trust in the world from a single stand point where everyone will witness it, That being the Vytal Tournament.
Once that is done a malware that was placed in the tower called the Cross Continental Transmit or CCT will shut down all continental communication across the planet after the uproar and panic from the events, the Grimm will surely be on the offense wanting to take back what was theirs before.
There will be bloodshed.
It will be chaos.
No one will know who to trust.
And no one will be the wiser to know that the people doing this are ones they trust and unknowing are the liars, the wolf in sheep's clothing.
And once everything inevitably is revealed, they will all be to late.

History is written by the victor...
History is filled with liars, and I'm a damn good liar, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and river of blood.
And we're about complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history.
And it will all. Be. Worth it

End journal