A Family Reunion

( well back into the fire again man its been a busy week anyway glad to see I'm slowly reaching the 200 read count marker so hey shows I'm doi8ng something right so I've doing some thinking and I've came to the conclusion that hell yes would seeing Felix/Jaune and Ghost have a kickass fight with team RWBY and possibly some other characters so I played out the scenario in my head yesterday and while at the dentist today and I thought to myself "Fuck yeah that would be cool to right so with that enjoy this chapter of A Mercenaries Fate Chapter 10)

Disclaimer: RvB and RWBY are owned by RoosterTeeth and Monty Owm)

Remnant 2258 September 21 14:00 PM

Beacon academy

its been over a week since the investigation of the emerald forest were many white fang members and a camp were killed and destroyed leaving only one survivor left having to be hospitalized then taken to beacon to be under protection from what could have been a targeted attack team RWBY has been in deep thought most of time back from what they saw... and heard while Qrow, Glynda, and Ozpin have been sent into high alert as the news of general Ironwood being injured and a atlas base being destroyed but good news being he would make a quick recovery given his state "Oz we need to start thinking of a plan what I saw and the news of Atlas is seriously starting to for even me get me paranoid of my surrounding" Qrow said as he sat across from Ozpin in his office "For once I have to agree with him even I fear what would happen if this thing got on campus grounds from what we saw this man has technology more advanced then ours if anything he could be on his marry way here now!" Glynda shouted at Ozpin "while your right I don't feel its needed to put the school on massive high alert the fact we don't even know who this man is or what his intentions are we cant risk causing a panic especially the tournament will be starting soon and with panic comes fear and the fear will only bring one thing" Ozpin said as he looked out the window before elevator dinged as the doors opened " but I do.." Came the voice of General Ironwood "James what are you doing here I thought you were supposed to be in the hospital" Glynda asked a little shocked "according to their records I m docs supposed to let me out tomorrow besides I'm only half cyborg so nothing had to much damage on me" Ironwood said as he took a seat near the desk "but back to the real reason I'm here about 2 weeks ago I was back out my base back in atlas doing a check on the newer line of our paladins but during inspection a loud explosions went off then alarms sounded then this person wearing a more Nomadic like gear was killing my men before turning from our colors of white and ice blue to a black and cyan color then this man was followed by well... this" Ironwood said as he put his scroll down on the hallo table as video shows of a man in white and blue armor start shooting atlas soldiers before throwing the gun and the armor changing to black and orange as he drew a sword of blue energy and cutting down soldiers and attracting cubes of orange light to weapon caches gear and dust "that's him the guy who killed all those white fang and destroyed their camp" Qrow said as he looked at the footage as he saw the man in black and cyan press something as everything in the base disappeared into orange like portals "what the hell was that" Qrow shouted in shock to what he just saw "I don't know but what ever it is it seemed to act like a teleporter of some sorts but that's not the real reason I'm showing you this" Ironwood began as he fast forward the footage to where he was fighting the man before knocking his helmet off to show blond messy hair and deep blue eyes as everyone including Ozpin was shocked to see "is that... who I think it is" Glynda said with a bit of fear in her voice "My best guess yes but if it is who i think it is my only question is what happened to him he was never like this before from what I've read in the archives and to have a massive change like this in now almost 7 months my Question is what happened to the boy" Ironwood said as he paused the video "we cant say its him for sure we need more proof voice files and a full I.D scan" Ozpin said as he looked at the footage as the man pulled the trigger on his weapon before he disappeared and the cameras went black "so with this and the tournament we need to be ready for anything this man is dangers and speaking of witch how is you new guest I heard about doing" Ironwood asked "well.. our new friend is currently resting and of course for some reason Ruby's team has been acting off I guess I can see why" Ozpin said as he drank from his coffee " speaking of which were is the team" Glynda asked "if I remember pipsqueak and her team went out hunting to vent I guess" Qrow said before in the distance their was an explosion in the initiation grounds "what was that" Ironwood yelled as he saw the explosion "that was from were they supposed to be" Glynda said as she saw the smoke "get a bullhead now and prep a medic team for anything that might go bad!" Ozpin ordered as Qrow quickly went and made his way down to the bullhead "please be okay"