The Task

(A/N so I if you weren't aware of why I didn't upload last week was due to visiting family and I did promise to do a back to back double chapter this week so yeah anyway this chapter is gonna be focused mostly around Locus and his new combat medic partner Jana that's about it)

(disclaimer: Red Vs Blue and RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Monty Owm)

Chorus/ 2568 Bravo Crash/ 14:12 PM

military jeeps and tanks were moving on the ground as old marks from the last encounter with the Red's and Blue's "Locus!" a woman called out as Locus looked at the second half of the ship that was pulled from orbit that so happened to be carrying the reds and blues "Yes Doctor?" Locus asked as he turned his body to face his new partner for this assignment Jana Celia "got word from the others the Jeeps are refueled and ready to go we should get moving now before dusk hits" Jana said as she looked over Locus's shoulder to see what he was looking at "heard you had a mission here how did that work out?" She said as Locus simply just walked away towards the jeeps "it failed" Locus stated bluntly as he walked over to the rest of the group leaving the medic behind "someone's having a bad day.....wha- Wait for me!" She yelled out as she ran to catch up

///////////

dusk has arrived as the planets sky has darkened with a dark orange setting as stars soon covered up the sky as the small convoy was driving through the deep woods. one of the jeeps consisting of Locus Jana and a regular Grunt soldier "sooooooo Locus any reason you wanted to become a soldier?" Jana asked as she looked at Locus as he followed the convoy "nothing in particular...." Locus said calmly as he kept driving "oh..... of course" Jana said as she looked out of the jeep to see if she saw anything as the gunner knelt down from the torrent "yeah don't mind him he's not exactly a talkative guy he favors the soldier persona more really quite the tuff bastard if I say so myself "the gunmen said as he stood back up and resumed his post on the Jeeps gun "well I'll keep that noted" Janna said as she kept her grip on her prototype suppressor SMG as he medical tool (Plasma Pistol) snuggly attached to her right thigh "all unites this is Falcon 1 were approaching our target location Weapons and gear Ready wheels down in 5 clicks Falcon 1 out" all radios cut out as slowly the small unit saw lights belonging to crash site alpha "everyone break off now head to your designated objectives wait for my word do this right we'll have this mission completed with out time wasted" Locus said over coms before getting a response from a soldier over the radio "what about the reds and blues" the soldier asked before Locus went quiet fore a moment before speaking into his helmets radio "ill deal with them.... personally" Locus said before getting some stares from the occupants from his jeep "what should I do to help?" Jana asked as she kept her eyes forward "you will be keeping our soldiers alive your our medic hope you don't mind breaking your oath" Locus said as he broke off from the group towards the cliff side once upon arrival he got out along with a small sniper team "you get to Delta team keep them alive when were ready to move I'll-" Locus began before a loud explosion was head and seen in the distance as the radios went off "this is Falcon 1 it were under fire!" Falcon 1 yelled as gunfire and fragmentation grenades are being detonated in the background "what Report!" Locus shouted " they were ready for us they new what fuck they have everything bombed ahhh!-" Falcon one yelled before he cut out "Falcon 1 are you there... Soldier do you copy over" Locus yelled as the snipers started shooting the down at the crash site "damn it change of plans Jana were going to have to go in hot get in their get our mission done and get out surprise is no longer a factor in this "Locus said as he grabbed his SAW from his case before he heard something from his radio "hello Locus didn't expect to see you again so soon" came the voice of a male witch Locus slightly angry "Washington still fighting a useless fight "Locus said as he started snipping the chorus army's soldiers that were exposed "I don't know from my stand point it looks like we caught you un prepared so sad you said you were a soldier well a real soldier would always have a back up plan for this I guess you not a real soldier after all" Washington said as Locus gripped the grip of his snipper slightly denting it "I will kill you Washington but not today your not my target" Locus said as he kept sniping as Jana picked up a rifle and Assisted him before another voice was heard "a shame he would have loved a rematch to bad we knew where you are" came the voice of Kimball "what do you-" Locus started before he saw Yellow lights form around him and the rest of his small team surround them as they beeped "hey locus old habits die hard from Freelancer" Washington said as the lights beneath them beeped faster "oh son of a-" Locus began as the bombs detonated and everything went black for him"