friends with bene-fists

September/22/2561

Beacon Academy (CSJE Dorm Room)

"well I guess that's our window opportunity then, shall we" Jana said simply as they watched their merc leader walk off with the 4th member of RWBY before closing the door and looking at her teammates "copy that. Celia with me on the ground, Blue you cover our Overwatch and search the air while we search the main school keep coms open on a secure channel and don't draw attention." Locus commanded as all three attached earbuds as Sam and Jana left the room as Elly opened the dorms window and tossed out a recon drone and set it to hover above the school as she had her laptops open and started digging through Beacons database while she contacted her leader.

E: we're deployed good luck on your end

F: Gotcha don't get to nosy while in there.

E: no promises also send me a video of me about to kick her ass and we'll watch it later

F: will do :)

Felix closed his scroll as he and Yang made it to the sparring arena "and here we are one of the best areas to fight in the school!" she exclaimed as she walked up to a terminal near the edge of the rather large sparing arena "so pick your poison what type of place you feeling for this fight" she asked as Copper walked up next to her "I got a few good ideas" he chuckled a little as he pulled out a USB chip and inserted it into the console as the arena changed into ruin buildings of an abandoned area filled with biohazard signs snow and what looked like an abandoned fairs wheel as yang looked out in awe "woah what is this place?" she asked as she already felt the dead winter chill and the unsettling of the breeze going through the shattered windows "my favorite place for a fight a place that in history had people living In this city Mountain Glen but with a more darker tone for more ere vibe to a ghost town and the most iconic for tragedy" Copper went on as Yang herself looked around before she heard the sound of a bullet being chambered as she faced copper as his orange stared into her purple as she grew a smirk "may best hunter win" what followed soon was the igniting of a 5.56 bullet being shot as the air around them echoed.

Beacon academy main archway

"we've been giving the green light lets move. Jana you search the east wing while I get the west" Locus said over coms as the medic of the team confirmed her orders before heading towards the library while locus headed towrds the main loby whilst elly keeping an eye on both of thier trackers and and taking scans of the school to see if theres anything that is accecible but not in plain view "found something" Locus and Jana were walking along their routes when they got the news "where?" "Main entrance be carful I see cameras around the area ill cut the feed for about 10 seconds so be quick to see what we got but you have to be quick" Ellie Said over the coms as Locus and Jana moved towards their marked waypoint. upon arriving they kept in character "okay I see you cameras going on loop in 3, 2, 1, go now" Ellie rushed as she kept her eyes on her screen as she activated both of the mercs hidden body cam as they activated a hidden panel on the wall as an elevator door opened from within the hidden door "well looks like were in the right place" Jana half whispered to herself as locus entered the elevator followed soon by the Doc as the door closed and started going down the shaft "Locus I'm starting to loose feed down there I think--- jam-- dest-" all they heard was a static as Locus pressed his index to his earbud "Ghost, Ghost do you read!," After a brief pause nothing came back from the coms as Locus gave a annoyed sigh as he checked his guns "coms being blocked out were on our own down here we need to find what down her rig it if necessary and get out but first we need to get our communication back up so we'll need to be careful we don't know what is down here" Jana nodded at his warning and synced up her teammates Health HUD with her own to keep an eye on his vitals and chambered a round in her P-90 as the last of the levels grew shorted to Sub-level "this is it"