Chapter 1: The Beginning of it All

Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.

Lizzy picked up her phone and checked the caller ID.

'<3 My Doctor <3'

Excitedly, she hit the 'answer' button. Why excitedly, you may ask? Because when your long time crush, favorite celebrity ever (that you've been in love with since before you met him, and just happened to be lucky enough to meet and become friends with when you moved to England) call you, you definitely get excited.

"Hello, Doctor."

"Hello, my dear Lizzy," Matt Smith replied, thickening his accent because he knew she loved it. "I just got off the set," He told her, she knew he was talking about Doctor Who. "And I am in desperate need of a coffee. Care to join me? I have something to talk to you about."

Lizzy inwardly squealed, she had known Matt for about six months now, but (insert extremely thick British accent here) bloody hell, Matt Smith just invited her out for coffee!!! What does he want to talk about? She wondered. Could it have something to do with his ex girlfriend who had recently dumped him because she didn't like his image? And Matt was getting ready to propose to her, too. . . (not that Lizzy was complaining) But she knew it had really hurt Matt. But he sounded really excited. She'd have to wait and find out over coffee.

"Of course I'll meet you for coffee."

Lizzy could just see the grin spread across his face as he replied. "Great!! Meet you at the usual in twenty?"

"See ya then!"