Chapter 15: The Boston Tea Party

A/N: Warning: copious amounts of fluff. Continue reading.
---------------------------------------

He took a deep breath, trying not to look as nervous as he actually felt. You can do this. He told himself. It's just Lizzy. What was he saying "JUST Lizzy??" She was way more than just Lizzy. She was the girl that made his heart pound, that made him dizzy. Seeing how beautiful she looked made his breath catch in his throat. Holding her hand made his palms sweat. Hugging her made him want to hold on forever, to never let go. And he could hardly stop thinking about their kiss during the audition. . . Of course, it was just an audition. It meant nothing, really. But he really wanted to do it again. . .

Matt's attention was drawn out of his reminiscing when their waitress showed up. Well, at least, he thought it was their waitress. It was someone different this time. Not Amelia. Hm.

"Are you two ready to order? Or do you need a few more minutes?"

Matt looked to Lizzy. "I'm ready. Matt?"

He nodded. "Can I get the Panzanella, please?"

The waitress scribbled something down on her notepad and looked at Lizzy. "Um, I'll take the Gnocchi di ricotta."

The waitress smiled. "Alright. I'll have that right out!" She walked off, swaying her hips as she went. Almost awkwardly. Like, over the top. It kind of freaked him out a bit, to be honest.

He turned his attention back to Lizzy. "So, how's your Americano?" He said, quite teasingly.

"Its quite nice, thank you very much!" She replied indignantly. "You Brits and your nationalism."

"What can I say? We Brits are pretty amazing. And what are we supposed to think of you Americans? You ruined our opinion of you when you dumped our tea in the Harbor." He laughed at himself, which, he had to admit, was a quite common occurence.

"Boston Tea Party? Did you just go there??" She laughed as well.

After a few more teasing insults were thrown about and a bit of an argument on Britain versus America (and which side of the street to drive on) their waitress came back with their food. She handed each of them their plates, smiling. Matt smiled back and thanked her, Lizzy did as well. Then he made a funny face at Lizzy's plate.

"What is that?" He questioned.

"I don't know." Lizzy replied. "The menu mentioned cheese and pasta and the picture looked amazing." She shrugged, and he laughed. "What about you? What did you order?"

"Its Panzanella!" He replied, unhappy that she had no idea what he was talking about. How could she not know Panzanella?? "Only the best Italian dish ever!!!"

Lizzy put her hands up in surrender. "Okay! I see."

He pushed his plate towards her. "Would you like to try?"

"Sure." She picked up a piece with her fork and tried it. He saw smile quickly appear on her face. "This is amazing!!"

"I told you!" Matt grinned, what Lizzy always told him was his "Four-Year-Old Smile". Then he laughed, and Lizzy laughed, and they just couldn't stop. Matt was fairly certain they disturbed most the other people in the restaurant.
-----------------------------------
A/N: Hello everyone! Matt's Point of Veiw! What do you think? Okay, so, I have an announcement to make!!

I'M MEETING MATT, KAREN AND ARTHUR ON SATURDAY.

They're going to be at an event at Walker Stalker Con in San Francisco called "Night At The Doctor". Two of my best friends and I are going. Including THE Lizzy!! (Yeah, the one from the story. She's a real person.) I'm cosplaying as 11, Lizzy's going to be the TARDIS, and our other friend is going as Clara.
But yeah!!! I'll try to get pictures and put them as the cover thing for the next chapter. (And I'm going to try to get one of Lizzy and Matt, though it probably won't happen, for the cover photo.)

So, yeah!! I'll try to update again soon. Bye!