Chapter 9: First Kiss

She finished familiarizing herself with the script, and she and Matt began the scene. Watching him assume the character of the Doctor was amazing.

"With all of time and space at our door, we can have anything!" He shouted gleefully.

The script read that the Doctor was to throw open the doors of the TARDIS, to prove his point. Lizzy drew on all her prior knowledge of Doctor Who and companions when she replied. "Anything at all?"

"Anything at all. Anything you want, any time you want."

"This is wonderful."

"And it's all mine."

As the script told her, she took his hand. "All ours."

"Nope!!!" He gleefully pranced off. "I have the TARDIS, I get time and space."

"Can we share? Please?"

He giggled. "Fine!!"

"Yay!"

Moffat cut the scene there. "Okay, can I have you read that in your British accent?"

So they restarted the scene, Lizzy reading with an accent.

They ran through it a few times, never getting to the end.

And then. . . They did.

Okay, Whovians. Remember that scene where The Doctor got really excited and kissed Rory?

Well, basically, that happened to Lizzy.

Matt grasped grasped her face between his hands, and then. . .

He was kissing her.

Not a real kiss kiss, really he was just pressing his lips to hers, nothing really romantic or anything, but still.

Definitely something out of a fanfiction.

And then, suddenly, he was flying off, laughing like a child, and continuing the scene.