Chapter 1- Characters POV

*Not story yet*

Hey guys! My first fan fiction ever! Hope you guys like it! :D

*Now story*......

It was a normal day at the bodega.. Everyone was doing their usual business.. Or.. Hobbies? Idk. :/

Enid's POV
A normal day... I guess... Not a lot of people are coming in the store.. It's completely empty except for my two co-workers aka.. Friends, KO and Rad... Rad is lifting boxes up on the top shelf using his levitation beam which.. Secretly I find that move pretty cool sometimes :3 and KO is being his usual cheery self mopping the floor with a smile on his face..

I just don't get it... How is he always so happy? What I like about KO is that he always finds something fun out of everything! Especially boring things like.. Working here.. Eh, I guess we all have different opinions on things huh?

Rad's POV

As I am lifting boxes up on the top shelf with my levitation beam I see KO mopping the floor with a smile on his face (Like always) and Enid sitting on her counter with sunglasses on looking completely chill.. I wonder what she's thinking about? Ehh probably girl stuff... Like.. Hmm... :| what do girls think about?...

KO's POV..
As I am mopping the floor I notice. a pile of dirt on the ground next to the spot I was just about to mop... "How did this get here?" I say out loud in a low whisper to myself... I shrugged, rushed over to Enid's counter and grabbed the mop and dust pan that was right next to her... And ran back to the pile of dirt.. As a hero I knew I couldn't leave a mess behind like this! So I took responsibility and brushed it with my broom into the dust pan and dumped it in the trash can, leaving the spot where the dirt use to be like it was never even there.