Suddenly...

As KO finished cleaning up the pile of dirt with his broom and dust pan... Suddenly... He began to feel hot.. As if the room Temperature was at a normal Temp and then boosted up 20 times hotter.

"Hey guys... Is it hot in hear or is it just me? Cause it feels like my body is on fire right now." KO said trying to sound as calm as possible.

Rad and Enid glanced worried looks at each other as they see KO starting to sweat....
" It feels a little chilly in here KO, are you ok?" Enid asked concerned

KO was about to answer but then felt a sharp pain in his head.

"OWW!" KO whined as he put his hand to his head.

"What's the matter?!" Rad asked in a panicky tone.

"I don't know.. It's.. My head... It really hurts and I don't know why!!!" KO started to feel more pain and was really uncomfortable at the moment..

Rad and Enid ran over to KO as soon as he fell on all fours struggling to stay up.

"KO! What's going on?" Enid asked

"I... Feel so weak... I can't.. OWW!" He uses one of his arms to put back on his head...
"Rad!! Grab some ice or something!! His forehead is reaaaallllyyy hot!" Enid says as she puts her hand on KO's forehead.

Rad nods and runs to get some ice from the freezer.

As he scurries back he trips and falls on the floor KO mopped not to long ago.

"Oops.. Guess I forgot to put the Caution wet sign!" KO chuckles nervously.

Luckily the bag of ice slides right over to Enid. She grabbed it and held it to his forehead..

KO yelped at the action because it still kinda hurt with the ice was held to his head...

After a few moments of silence... Enid slowly removes the ice...

"Are you feeling anymore pain KO?"

"Not as bad as before but I still feel weak... And... Powerless..."

Enid and Rad both raised an eyebrow.

But then... Suddenly... KO falls on his face...

Rad and Enid: KO!!!!

That was the last thing he heard before entering a dark room which seemed very familiar..
*TO BE CONTINUED*~

.......
Hey guys! I hope u are enjoying the first two chapters of the story! I will be updating very soon.. Maybe tomorrow? IDK :) Have a "PUNCHTASTIC DAY!"
.. I HAD TO :}