TKO's revenge part 3

Enid: why are you here instead of KO?

TKO: I already told you.. I'm HERE for REVENGE!!!

Rad: S-s-so what?! Your gonna destroy the plaza again? Not this time! Rad said trying to sound confident.

Enid: *Whispers to Rad*
Don't give him the idea!

Rad: Well that's what he did last time!!

TKO: I was having a lot of FUN doing that! Can't wait to wreck this place a second time!

*TO BE CONTINUED*...

Just kidding :-)

TKO started blasting at random places in the store, TKO again blasted destructive power towards Enid's counter she dodged it away with her fire kick.

Enid: NOT GONNA HAPPEN TKO!!!

TKO started to growl and looked towards Rad.. He began to sweat as he stood there as still as a statue not even blinking.... TKO grew a wide evil smile as he started walking slowly towards Rad, you could guess what he really wanted to do...

Enid: Rad RUN!!!

He ran as fast as he could heading towards the door trying to escape TKO's wrath.. As he approached the door TKO suddenly appeared right in front of him. He was about to punch Rad out of orbit..

But then Enid being cool turned into a log and appeared in between the two blocking TKO and then kicking him back. TKO hit his back against the to glass doors.. Surprisingly not leaving a scratch on it.

Rad: be careful! We still don't know if KO could be feeling the pain we give to TKO!!

Enid: ..Oops..... So what are we suppose to do to get KO back?!

TKO: NOTHING!! KO is trapped in his mind and is NEVER coming back out as long as I'M in control!!

Rad: YEAH RIGHT!!!

???: Ko's Evil alter ego side is sadly correct.

Rad and Enid both jumped..

[BOTH]: DENDY!

Rad: when did you get here?!

Dendy: I was here the whole time.

She said straightening her glasses in a perfect position.😎

Enid: why didn't you do anything to help?!

Dendy: Well, what did you expect me to do? Call the police?.. I don't think that will be much help.

Enid: I--Is that sarcasm???

Dendy: It's called stating facts.

*To be continued*...

Wwwhhhoooaaa!!! A lot of stuff is happening here!!!! Was Dendy just being sarcastic or actually stating a fact?
If you want, Let me know what YOU think in the comments below!! 👇

I made this chapter a bit longer for those who ACTUALLY like my fanfic..

Will update soon :)