TKO's revenge Part 1...

KO wakes up and right away he knew where he was and was terrified...

He was in his mind...

Now, for a bright and cheery kid like ko, you may think his mind was full of bright and happy stuff...

NOPE!!!!

His mind was dark, and grey, he wanted out! But how could he escape his own mind?!

He had no idea why he was here.. KO stood there with thoughts racing through his mind. But those thoughts were soon interrupted by a dark creepy voice..

???: *Dark voice* Hello KO.... Long time no see?

Ko's eyes widened as he turned around to see TKO in his almost broken cage. KO stepped back as he saw TKO continuing to bang on the cage trying to break free.

"W-what do you w-want?!" KO said in a cowardly voice.

TKO: my revenge!!!

TKO's fist started to glow a dark purple magic and as soon as he punched that cage....

HE was free...

That's when KO started to panic...

KO: TKO! S-stay back now!!!

Obviously he ignored what he said... He ran toward KO and started dodging his fist at him. KO ducked his head and pushed TKO back making him land hard on the ground..

TKO: *Grrrrr.....*

TKO ran up to KO, grabbed his hand.. And shoved him had in the NEWLY INPROVED cage and shut it close.

"OWW... My back!" KO whined. As soon as the cage door closed.. KO already knew it was too late to do anything about it...

KO: Oh no.... :(