I'm back ?

As soon as KO shut the cage door he woke up with a gasp.

Dendy, Rad, and Enid: KO!!!!!

KO looked around hoping nothing was destroyed, he saw a broken window above Enid's counter.

KO: Oh no! Enid, did TKO try to destroy your counter?!!

He said in a worried tone.

Enid: He did, but I dodged it.

KO: phew

Rad: Did you beat TKO?

Dendy: Is he back in that cage??

Enid: You are.... KO... Right?

KO: Yes, I'm back, and TKO is in his cage.

The three gave a loud sigh.

KO: Hopefully he won't be coming out anytime soon. I'm just glad I-- HE... Didn't destroy everything again.

The group nodded.

Just then, Carol came in.

Carol: KO! Sweetie, time to go ho---

She stopped, and was shocked to see Rad, Enid, Dendy, and Her son looking like they were just attacked!!!

Carol: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?!!!

Dendy: Well...

KO: I'll tell you the WHOLE story on the way home.

Carol: Alright.. C'mon then Honey, let's go home so I could know what happened.

KO looked behind him as soon as Carol walked out the door.

KO: Thanks for your help guys.

Dendy: Your welcome

Rad: Anything for my favorite dude.

Enid: No problem.

KO: see you all tomorrow!

KO waved back this time with a smile on his face, and then walked out the door realizing that it was night.

KO: ITS NIGHT?!!! What time is it???

He said to his mom already starting the car.

Carol: 9:15 pm, and you just reminded me its waaaaayyyy past your bedtime so we got to get you home and tucked in bed!

They were already driving.

Carol: Now why don't you explain to me why you guys looked like you just got attacked by a pack of wolves?!!

KO: Oh, right.

KO started to explain..

(YES I used a sponge bob time card :) )

KO: And that's what happened.

Carol: hmm I see... So this TKO, was the same TKO that destroyed the plaza?

KO: Yes.

Carol: And You fought him, so he is still somewhere in you?

KO sighed.

KO: yes.

Carol parked in there driveway and looked down at her scratched and somewhat bruised son, and smiled.
Although she didn't like the fact her son had a dark side, but what could she do about it?!

Carol: Honey, I'm proud of you.

KO looked up, he was glad to here those words from his mother but also confused. Why would she say that after this sort of Incident???

KO: Why are you proud of me though? I made a bad choice and---

Carol: And you learned from your mistakes... You decided to do something about it, you tried to fix it, and I think you did a good Job.

KO was speechless, all he could do was smile.

He walked out the car door still smiling, knowing that he had friends and a loving mother, warmed his heart.

He got ready for bed, brushed his teeth, slid on his pajamas, and jumped on his bed really tired.

His mother came in the room.

Carol: KO? Are you ready for bed?

She looked at her son, already asleep.

Carol: Gee, he must be exhausted after what he went threw.

She saw the blanket on the floor, put it over her son, KO, and tucked him in before leaving she kissed him on the head even though she knew he was asleep.

As she shut the door, she whispered in a low voice to herself...

"I'm proud to have a son like you, KO, no matter what happens."

Then she went to bed.

The end.  :)

Hey guys! I will be doing honorable mentions in the next chapter of who followed and voted and after that I might do a sequel to this... It's probably only going to be 1 or 2 chapters long on what happens the next day...

Welp, will update soon, bye 👋