I can't stop him.

Hey yah'll! This chapter is going to be longer because why not? Hope you like it!

Rad, Enid, and Dendy awoke with a moan....

Rad: Ugh... Is this---

Dendy: KO's mind... We made it...

Enid: Gee, I never imagined KO's mind being... Just... Grey....

Rad: speaking of KO, where is he?

Dendy: He should be here somewhere.

Enid: KO??!!!!! Where are you?!!

KO was in the place of TKO... That place was the cage, He had his legs pulled up and face buried in his arms crying. Desperate to get out as soon as he heard Enid's voice, he yelled back.

KO: ENID?!

KO looked all around him to find her, he finally spotted her and saw that she wasn't alone.

KO: RAD?!! Enid?! Dendy?! What are you all doing here?

They turned around to see KO in the cage with scratches and a few
Bruises struggling to get out.

Rad, Enid, and Dendy: KO!!!!!!

The three ran towards the cage Not knowing that Someone was trying to ambush them, but KO saw who was behind them.

KO: GUYS!!!! Look out behind you!!!!

But it was to late, TKO blasted Rad and Dendy hard to the ground but Enid turned into a log and appeared in front of the cage KO was in.

Enid: KO?! Are you alright?!

KO wiped away his tears.

KO: No. *Sniff* I can't stop him. It's my fault....

Enid: what do you mean it's your fault? About what?

KO was about to respond but just then TKO also appeared right behind Enid.
KO gasped.

TKO was about to blast Enid with his destructive power and She had no idea! KO couldn't just watch him.

KO put his hand into a fist, and yelled,
"ENID!!! Duck!!!!"

She knew without a doubt, TKO was behind her and though if she turned into a log she probably wouldn't have enough time and would get distracted but she saw KO with his fist Shocked that it was glowing with his blue power. She trusted KO.

Enid ducked down.

KO hoping that his power would actually work, struck his fist forward and his power blasted a hole right threw the cage he was in, hitting TKO really hard upon the ground.

KO was shocked at what he just did.

Enid: Whoa!! KO that was amazing!

KO: th-thanks.

Enid helped the poor boy out of the cage.

KO saw Rad and Dendy and he knew they were DEAD because of him. (JUST KIDDING THEY WERE FINE). :)

Rad And Dendy sat up, turned around, and saw the damaged cage along with KO and Enid.

Rad and Dendy: KO!!

They ran as fast as they could towards the two this time making sure TKO was not trying to blast them with his destructive power again.

Rad and Dendy ran up to KO and hugged him titly.

KO: Guys!!... Having trouble breathing here!!!

Rad and Dendy: Oops.
They let go and KO gave aloud Gasp.

.....

KO: Great to see you too, but you all shouldn't have came here with TKO here.... Things aren't gonna end well.

He said with his head not even looking at them.

The three were shocked to actually here KO speaking sounding so.... Depressed
Even more depressed then when he was crying after TKO destroyed the plaza.

Enid: KO you are our friend, you don't have to go through this alone.

KO sniffed, and looked up.

KO: you guys still consider me a friend?! Why? After all the mistakes I made with TKO... I shou---

Rad: Dude, that wasn't your fault.

KO: Yes it was!!! *Tears started to fall from his eyes* If I hadn't followed Shadowy figure into the woods.... NONE OF YOU would have gotten hurt!.... I'm the worst friend ever.

He started crying again.

Rad, Enid, and Dendy both gave eachother looks of guilt.

Enid: KO, we all make mistakes... ALL of us.

Dendy: you didn't actually Mean to or purposely WANT to destroy the Plaza did you?

KO: N-NO..But I still did! So what's your point??

Dendy: The point is, KO---

Enid: THAT ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! You did not destroy the plaza! It's TKO who did! Sure you followed Shadowy figure into the woods which is why this happened... But it's not your fault you got tricked and shoved into this cage helpless the whole time!

KO wiped away his tears.

KO: where is TKO?

TKO appeared right behind him.

TKO: Looking for someone?

KO gasped just then, TKO kicked him down to the ground.

To be continued