Just me and you. 👿

Back in KO's mind...

TKO: You still think you can beat me?!!

KO: I can try!

TKO: It's Just me and you KO, even if you do try you will fail again! No one can help you now!

KO: I don't need help! I took you down before, I can do it again!

TKO: all you did was avoid my punches and shove me in a cage, hey, actually... That's not a bad idea!

KO: huh?

TKO smirked and looked KO in the eye. He decided to use KO's one weakness, insults....

TKO: Do you really still think you can be a hero?!!

KO growled, he didn't know what to say to that, so he thought of something...

KO: Yes! I can be a hero if I try!!

TKO: I never had to try.

KO: Why would you consider yourself a hero if the only thing you want to do is destroy stuff?!!

TKO liked the thought of destroying things so he wasn't really offended.

KO threw a fist with his glowing blue power aiming right towards TKO, but then, TKO stepped back and KO missed.

KO: what???

TKO: I learned a thing or two. >:-)

KO grew confused at what he said, what did he learn when being trapped in a cage? But then, a memory from their last fight popped inside his head of KO himself avoiding hits from TKO and really focusing making TKO get angry.

KO thought for a moment

"So that's what he is trying to do, he is copying what I was doing before! Which is avoiding my hits so he can shove me in the cage when I'm not paying attention! Wait, didn't he mention that earlier? Hmm, how do I beat him now?"

As KO was thinking not even looking at TKO, TKO took advantage of this and again pointed his two fists which started glowing purple power bigger than when he knocked Rad an Dendy to the ground!

He shot it towards KO.

KO, then only noticed till last minute, he tried to block his power, but it was to late, KO was knocked to the ground... Really hard..

KO moaned. He was on all fours trying to get up but failing.

TKO: it's to late KO!!! You finished!!!
Say goodbye to the outside world!!!!

TKO was aiming his fist towards KO, KO was scared, thinking it might be the end.... He decided to get rid of that thought, and STILL fight back!!! He blocked TKO's punch  and pushed  him back. Leaving a big BOOM!

After that KO got up from the ground, still willing to fight.

TKO just wanted this fight to end!

TKO: Ugh! Why are you still wanting to fight me?!!

KO: I'm just one of those people who don't EVER give up!!!

TKO cringed at what he said.

TKO was throwing punch after punch but KO was blocking them all. KO was getting tired he started panting.

TKO then punched him in the face, leaving KO falling back on the ground.

TKO jumped Up in the air, then coming back down with his fist aiming towards KO, But KO started to get focused again and Kicked him back near the cage that again formed new. The door was open. TKO was still on the ground, this was his last chance.

As TKO was struggling to get up, KO held his fist back, starting to glow blue power, shot towards TKO aiming right towards him, TKO was knocked hard in his cage.

TKO: NOOO!!!!!!

As soon as KO shut the cage door close he----

To be continued
Guys! The next chapter will probably be the final one ;(
I hope you liked this chapter though! Will update soon! I will be doing shout outs at when the next chapter is done for those who followed and voted on my fanfic
Byeee 👋🏼