Break Out Plans: Part 1

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

Break Out Plans Part 1

Night has fallen over the Western Air Temple, Zuko holds a kettle as he fills up the empty cups while the others sit around the campfire. "No one can make tea like Uncle." Zuko comments, "But hopefully I learned a thing or two. Would you like to hear Uncle's favourite tea joke?" He asks.

"Sure," Katara answers as she grabs a cup of tea.

"I like jokes," Aang adds in.

"Bring it," Toph adds as well and Zuko stands up with his tray.

"Okay." Zuko kneels between The Duke and Haru. "Well, I can't remember how it starts but the punch line," the boys help themselves to the tea, "is, 'Leaf me alone, I'm bushed'" They all give him a deadpanned look. "Well, it's funnier when Uncle tells it."

"Right. Maybe that's because he remembers the whole thing." Katara remarks taking a cup from him, Aang laughs helping himself to a cup and the group laugh as well, Zuko sees Rin laughing and smiles and walks over to her.

" Katara remarks taking a cup from him, Aang laughs helping himself to a cup and the group laugh as well, Zuko sees Rin laughing and smiles and walks over to her

"It's nice to get a chance to relax a little." Toph comments and Zuko walks between her and Teo and hands them both a drink. "It hardly ever happens."

"I agree," Shai signs and lies back on the ground.