Escape Time Part 2

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

Escape Time Part 2

Still, at the Boiling Rock prison for the Fire Nation's prisoners, the Warden walks over with his Guards behind him as he goes to inspect the new prisoners. "Line them up for the Warden!" The Guard orders as the guards stand around the perimeter as the prisoner's file in one by one into a straight line. Sokka and Rin run over pulling their visors down as they get closer. "Dad." Sokka smiles and rushes from the stairs over to the guards nudging some of them aside with Rin.

"Excuse me, coming through. The Warden needs us over there." Rin excuses them as they nudge past and they stand behind a line of guards taller than them, The Warden walks closer towards the prisoners.

"Welcome to The Boiling Rock." The Warden greets them as he walks down the line of prisoners. "You've all heard the horrible rumours about our little island. Well, I just want to tell you that they don't have to be true. As long as you," He stops in front of Hakoda, who just looks down at the ground, "do everything I say. Look me," he gets closer to Hakoda's face, "in the eye when I'm talking to you." He orders but Hakoda just looks to the side avoiding the Warden.

"No." Hakoda defies him outright.

"Oh, you'd rather look at my shoes? Then take a look!" The Warden exclaims and uses his foot to pull down Hakoda's handcuff to the floor with Hakoda falling into a kneeling position. Sokka tries to move but Rin stops him giving him a warning look as he gapes in surprise at the scene as the Warden's foot remains on his Father's handcuff chain. "I know exactly who you are, Hakoda of The Water Tribe. So strong-willed. But don't worry, we'll get rid of that in time. Now, look me in the eye." He orders him again, Hakoda lifts his head up looking at the Warden with hate. "See? Isn't that better? You will," The Warden looks at the other prisoners as he says this, "all do as I say or pay the price." He starts to walk off away from them. "You will all..." He gets cut off as Hakoda tilts his handcuffs slightly catching the Warden's boot and he loses his balance falling to the floor face first. The Guards all rush to the Warden's side as Rin and Sokka snicker to themselves at the scene trying to control themselves as two of the guards run to the Warden as he and Hakoda stand up on their own.

"Are you okay, sir?" One of the guards asks the Warden.

"I'm fine! Get these prisoners out of my sight!" The Warden lashes out at the guards and turns to give Hakoda one last glare before storming off and Sokka and Rin takes the chance to leave as the prisoners make their way down a flight of stairs.

At the cell block for the prisoners, Hakoda sits on his mattress with his head down when the door opens and light pours in, he lifts his head up as Sokka gets in and closes the door behind him. "Thank goodness you're okay." Sokka rejoices as he walks towards his Father forgetting to take his helmet off, Hakoda stands up on his mattress rapidly with his fists out ready for an attack.