Revenge & Forgiveness What Do You Pick?

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

Revenge & Forgiveness What Do You Pick?

In the early morning at the Western Air Temple everyone sleeps peacefully, Aang wakes up on Appa, he yawns rubbing his eyes and looks out at the fountain with birds surrounding it then the birds fly off as an object flies towards him.

Aang immediately gets off of Appa and twirls his glider, Airbending the object away, the bomb hits the top of the cliff exploding. More bombs are hurled towards the Temple from below the clouds as everyone wakes up from the noise, Aang runs forward to see three black shapes coming out from the mist clouds below.

The three shapes are Fire Nation airships rising up from the mist, a canon on one of the airships fires, it hits the bridge destroying it in one hit. Aang retreats into the sleeping area with the others and twirls his staff, Airbending a huge gust of wind shitting the metal doors closed as more bombs hurl towards it and explode. The ceiling crumbles and shakes from the impact, a piece dislodges and heads straight for Katara and Ban pushes her out of the way. "Watch out!" He calls out as they roll and tumble before the ceiling piece lands on the spot where Katara was.

 "Watch out!" He calls out as they roll and tumble before the ceiling piece lands on the spot where Katara was

"What are you doing?!" Katara shrieks at the Doctor.

"Keeping rocks from crushing you." Ban points out looking back at the piece of ceiling that could have crushed her.

"Okay, I'm not crushed. You can get off me now." Katara tells him, she slides out from under him irritated.

"I'll take that as a thank you. As if I'd want to get on you." Ban mutters and stands up seeing her giving him a glare and Haru and Toph Earthbend a hole in the back wall of the sleeping area as an escape route.

"Come one, we can get out through here!" Toph calls out to everyone as she turns pointing to the tunnel they had just made, the others make their way through the tunnel as Aang pulls on Appa's reins towards the tunnel.