The Ending - Part 2: Find Lost Ones

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

The Ending: Part 2 - Find Lost Ones

In the Earth Kingdom tavern, the Gaang look at June as she kicks an empty seat into a comfortable position before she sits down and takes a sip of her tea. "Hey, I remember her. She helped you attack us!" Sokka exclaims.

"Yup, back in the good old days." Rin comments and they walk over to June's table.

"Oh great, it's Prince Pouty and General snarky. Where's your creepy grandpa?" June asks refilling her cup of tea.

"He's my Uncle, and he's not here." Zuko snaps and June looks at Zuko and Rin's hand as they interlock between them.

"I see you finally got together," June comments making the two Firebenders blush.

"June, knock it off," Rin tells her.
"Okay, okay, sheesh. I was only teasing. So what you want?" June asks them.

"I need your help finding the Avatar," Zuko tells her.

"Hmph. Doesn't sound too fun." June comments taking another drink from her cup which annoys Rin and riles up Zuko. So Rin changes her eyes to purple and steps closer to June leaning into her face so she gets a good look at her eyes.

 So Rin changes her eyes to purple and steps closer to June leaning into her face so she gets a good look at her eyes

"Does the end of the World sound like more fun?" Rin asks her darkly making June pause looking into her eyes.

Outside the Earth Kingdom tavern Appa and June's shirshu growl aggressively at each other then Appa licks the shirshu's face and both of them quiet down and the shirshu turns towards the Gaang and June as they walk towards the two large beasts and June lifts up a piece of mean. "Nyla..." June throws the meat at her beast who catches it in one gulp and she walks over stroking her shirshu affectionately. "Who's my little snuffy wuffy." Nyla suddenly shoots out her tongue and June steps back in time. "Whoa!" She gently presses down Nyla's mouth. "Careful there. Okay," She gestures to the group. "Whose got something with the Avatar's scent on it." She asks and Katara reaches into the saddle on Appa taking Aang's staff out.