Chapter One: Elizabeth and Kylie

This story is for supporting Lesbians(L), Gays (G), Bisexual (B), Transgender (T).

Hope you love it...And love whoever you want.

She was perfect, her eyes were blue she had blonde curly hair- perfect. I'm Elizabeth- ovbiously I am a lesbian, I don't like to say that word out loud, honestly...She walked to the teacher and talked to him- smiling. Maybe she isn't like me- maybe I thought wrong. She was single I know for that, the thing that gives it away is she stares at girls, not guys- like I do. Guys were never what I expected to be considered "mine" I always had a connection with girls, ever since I was twelve and had my first kiss- from a girl. I remember the whole thing like it was yesterday. She grabbed my hand, went behind her house and she grabbed my head and kissed me. Then, the next month she moved away. She was so...hot. In like a young way- just like the girl who I am staring at right now...The teacher pointed to me and I stood up, blushing. The girl walked towards me and sat down by the desk by me. I sat down quickly, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Kylie." she said, laughing slightly.

I smiled and said, "I'm Liz." I laughed quietly.

The teacher stood up and started the lesson, I couldn't stop staring at her. Her hand holding her head up from falling, staring at the teacher nodding everytime the teacher solved a problem. Before I knew it, the lesson was done and everyone was packing their things and walking out the door. Kylie walked up to the teacher and started talking to him. I walked behind her staring at her hair...going down her back to her butt...I stared at her butt- I was tingling all over. I quickly picked up the speed and ran out the door before her or the teacher caught me. I ran to the closest locker that wasn't getting opened and laid my back against it- standing up. My heart was pounding so hard and I had a feeling just like shooting through my body.

Soon, I went to my locker and set my books and things in there and grabbed my sweatshirt and bag. I walked down the hallway, down the stairs and to the lobby to wait for my aunt to pick me up- although I'm seventeen, I don't have a car. I used to, but I got in a car accident.

I sat down on the bench to wait, and started thinking about her. I hate to say this, but she had a firm, nice, and full butt. I pictured her and I making out in my room- ugh I can't think about that yet. I mean I don't even know if she's a lesbian for petes sake! Soon, my aunt's car pulled up. I started walking to the yellow jeep, until I ran into Kylie.

"Oh! Liz, right? I was looking for you. I was wondering if I could get a tutor lesson from you, Mr. Rocks said that you're really good in his class." She started said, handing me her number that was in a folded up note with "MY NUMBER" across it. She laughed a little, turned around and left me in aw. I continued walking to the jeep, and sat down in the passenger's seat.