Chapter Three: Ryan and Samuel

I went to sleep in my king sized bed, thinking about how his kiss was just- wonderful. I started to close my eyes, every few seconds opening them until I fell asleep.

I was in a room- a girl's room. Rainbow everywhere, even flags were rainbow. Where am I? I asked myself, sitting on the bed with rainbow sheets. Soon, a boy with a mask on his face came up to me. "Get ready, Ryan." the boy said, he pushed me on the bed. I was confused. I was, now, laying on the bed. He got on top of me. Am I about to have sex with a boy? No. I pushed him off, but he was like a magnet, he came back, pulled my pajama bottoms off and got back on top of me. I was scared, to be honest. "Help! Stop! STRANGER DANGER!" I yelled, but he grabbed duct tape and put it on my mouth. I tried to hit him and get him off, but then- I woke up from my alarm. THANK GOD. I got up and looked in the mirror, then down at my phone. Two text message and one missed call.

(302)879-7362:I looked up ur num hope u dont mind, sexy

(302)879-7362: Itz Sammie btw da loserrrr

I quickly replied, then went downstairs, the California sun shining in my eyes. I looked at the time, it read ten-fifteen.

                                       THAT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER SORRY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT.