Chapter Two: Elizabeth and Kylie

When I got home, I went straight to my room, telling my aunt that I had lots of homework, but really I wanted to start texting Kylie. I couldn't stop thinking about her, her hair, her eyes, her butt...eh I don't want to say that- especially my first real love. I grabbed my phone, the paper, then put in the numbers. 1(302) 675-3245 it looked so...wonderful in my contacts, I couldn't help but put a heart by her name. Kylie. Kylie. Kylie <3. I went to new messages and started to text her.

Me: Hi...Is this Kylie?

Kylie<3: Yes, is this Lizzie?

Me: Yeah...:)

Kylie<3:So...that study date? ;)

I was so like overjoyed I couldn't even talk when my uncle said it was dinner. Kylie was the one- if she was a lesbian like me... I threw my phone by my pillow, smiling and walked down to the dinner table...

*~*~*~*~*~*

After dinner, I practically ran up to my room. It gets pretty lonely sometimes to be the only kid/teen in this big house. There's at least two spare bedrooms with nothing BUT beds and a drawer. My room is right across from the stairs, the two spare bedrooms are right by my room, and downstairs are my aunt and uncle's room. I walked into my room, and plopped on my bed, then grabbed my phone.

Kylie<3:2morrow nite? After school?

I quickly replied,

Me: Wanna sleepover @ my house too? 

 I waited about like an eternity (till one in the morning) to get a reply and it was:

 Kylie<3:Sure ;)

 I finally fell asleep at about three in the morning- I couldn't get her out of my mind. Kylie. Kylie. Kylie. Kylie.

I woke up from my alarm- and two messages from Kylie. I didn't care that I didn't know her that much- or at all. Tonight would be the night her book opens to me- and maybe her legs...I want it to be romantic sex, slow kisses, slow moans, and then more kisses... I got my clothes on and went to the bathroom to get my makeup on and to do my hair.