Chapter Four: Elizabeth and Kylie

After dinner, we walked up to my room, smirking at each other.
"Babe. I don't think I'm Gay." she said when we got to the top of the stairs.
I stared at her with a surprised look.
"You have to be a lesbian...I just had sex with you." I said laughing at myself.
"Just kidding!" she joked, feeling me around with her hands.
We went inside my room, gripping each other's butts.
She started to undress, again.
"You're up to do it again?" I asked, smiling.
She jumped up on me and started kissing me softly.
This was love- finally. she was the one, no doubt.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm, Kylie was still asleep. I wanted to wake her up in a soft way. My hand reached down her soft pink underwear slowly, and I started pleasuring her slowly and softly.  Her eyes, her beautiful, caramel brown eyes fluttered open as a soft moan escaped her big full lips.
My mouth found it's way to her lips and we started exploring each other's bodies. I loved her curves and edges, all of them. How could I be so interested in someone in so little time? My body tingled at the thought of it. All I wanted was her. Her. Kylie. God, I could say her name over and over again without getting tired of it. 
Kylie pushed me away playfully, giggling.
"What was that for?" I whispered.
"It's time for school, babe." She got up and started putting on a shirt.
"So what are we?" I had to ask, my mind had been keeping me up all night thinking about it. I knew what I wanted it to be; but did she?

Authors Note: So sorry I've been gone for so long! But I am back! Hope you liked this chapter that I finally published!