Elizabeth and Kylie: Chapter Three

After the whole school day, I finally caught up with Kylie, who was talking to the really jerky Cassandra Petter.

Cassandra Petter was emo, she had a whole bunch of piercings and even smoked. I heard one day that she got a tattoo on her boob that says, Only God Can Judge Me. So I guess she can judge everyone else, but we can't judge her? After a little of them talking, Kylie finally noticed me, I waved, smiling. She walked towards me, books in hand.

"Hey, Liz, I was wondering if Cassy could join the study date- and Dylan." She smiled at me like it was not a problem, I quickly made up an excuse, today was my day with her, not Cassandra's or Dylan's-mine.

"Uh, no. I can't have more than one person at a time on school days, sorry." I said, faking a frown.

"That's too bad, okay well...let's get heading I guess." She said, smiling.

We walked out to the parking lot and started waiting for my aunt to pick us up.

"This is a weird question..." I started, "actually,you know what? Nevermind." I said, shaking my head.

She took my hand and squeezed it and let it fall to my side again, soon my aunt had come to pick us up.

We both sat in the back, not saying a word until we got to my house.

We walked all the way up to my room, her smiling me having a straight face.

I couldn't wait to do this, hopefully she was a lesbian...I couldn't wait to get my hands on her, she was just so sexy, I just couldn't stand it. I put her body against a door, her hands pinned to the wall from me. I kissed her. Oh my fucking god, I kissed her and I don't even know if she's a lesbian or not, what the fuck, Elizabeth.

She kissed me back until I pulled away and said,

"You are an amazing kisser." And pulled her into my room.

She threw her book on the ground and jumped onto my bed, pulling off her shirt, showing her tanktop.

I locked the door behind me and took off my shirt showing my bra. I crawled on the bed to her and pulled off her pants and went up to her mouth and kissed her softly. Her arms rapped around my body and next thing I knew, she was pulling off my pants, too. We quickly got under the covers and started humping each other. She, now, had her bra off and had shown her boobs- me on the other hand was full-butt naked. She went under the covers that I couldn't see her, and soon she was giving me pleasure. I was never given pleasure, it was always me giving pleasure to the other person. I moaned until there was a knock on the door.

"Oh shit!" I whispered, throwing a robe to her and I got mine on.

I quickly grabbed a towel and threw it to her and put one on my head.

I opened the door.

"Yes?" I asked, my aunt was at the door.

"Makeovers? Well, dinner is in five, get ready." She said, closing the door and leaving.

I kissed Kylie one last time and let the robe fall to the ground, I pegged her to the door and went to her boobs, licking them, then I went to her belly, kissed it, then gave her pleasure quickly.

"Babe, after dinner." She said through moans.

I threw on my shirt and pajama bottoms, while she put on the same clothes she had on before.

"I love you." I said, before we went down the stairs.

She kissed me and said, "love is a word, infinity is forever...I love you for infinity."

And we went down the stairs, smiling.