Chapter 6

LASHA'S POV

Malia and Jack left about 10 minutes ago and I'm about to go over the guys house for a horror movie marathon! Yay, how I love horror movies! I walk in, yeah you heard me or I guess read me, I just walked in I mean I never knock so why start now....I walk into the living room and see all the guys sitting on the couch on their phones. Awwwww that was nice of them to wait for me! I see that Lia came but whatever. I decided to go sit by Sam. "hey beautiful" he said. I just blush and sit down. We decided to watch the paranormal activity movies. About halfway through the movie I'm pretty much sitting on Sam's lap, he just pulls me closer to him. I could get used to this. The second movie is about to start so I decide to get up and get everybody food. Sam offered to come help so I said sure.

Sam's POV

I'm holding Lasha in my arms. It couldn't be anymore perfect. I feel like I have known her my whole life even though I met her just a couple of days ago. I finally know what my heart wants and it wants Lasha. I know I just got out of a relationship but whenever I'm with her it is perfect. When she said she was going to get some snacks and drinks for everybody I offered to help. Here's my chance... We are sitting in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn I turn around and Lasha is sitting on the counter. She couldn't have made this any easier. I walked over to her and stood between her legs. I bit my lips and looked from her eyes to her lips. I slowly leaned in and kissed her. I think she was shocked at first but she pulled me closer. I licked her bottom lip to ask for entrance which she gladly gave to me. She tugged at my hair, making me smile into the kiss. Just as the kiss starts to get heated, we hear something

"Hey guys whats-ewwwww we just got back and we walk in to see y'all trying to make baby's with your clothes on...EWWWWW" Jack and Malia say together. Lasha and I pull away and blush.

"Guys we were just kissing." Lasha says.

"Yeah, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. And when I say that I don't mean you should sleep together, I'm to young to be an Aunt." Lasha looks like she is about to attack Malia so I wrapped my arms around Lasha's waist pulling her back to me. Lasha looks confused on why I did but Malia just smiles ans winks at me. OK then........

"Ok now that that's over lets get back to the movie!!!"Jack said.

We all nod and walk back into the living room.

"Why was Malia yelling? And what took so long, and where are the snacks?"Ricky asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ummmm well Sam and I were getting snacks and as we were about to walk out when Malia walked and scared us and we spilled stuff on her so she yelled at us and then we had to clean up the mess so....Yeah"Lasha said.

"Yeah ok that's what happened"Malia said sarcasm dripping from her words.

"So...... Malia what really happened?" Connor asked. 

"Ok so Jack and I were going to get a snack but when we walked in it looked like Sam and Lasha were trying to make babys with their clothes on."

"Is that possible?" Trevor asked

"No...but that's what it looked like they were doing."Malia said.

"Guys we were just kissing!"

"Ok..but um Sam you might want to calm down your little friend..."Malia said which made me look down shit.

"Umm I'll be back I ummm have to take a shower." I say.  

"Better make it a cold one." Ricky said, making Malia crack up. 

" Lasha you going to join him and finish what you guys started in the kitchen?" Malia said

Lasha turns red and says "What if I want to there is nothing wrong with that. Come on lets go Sam, I will wait in your room till your done, because I don't want to be in a room with these people for one more minute.

I just say okay and take her up to my room. I hurry up and jump in the shower. When I get out I see Lasha passed out on my bed. I hurry up and get dressed and lay next to her. She puts her head on my chest and cuddles into me. I kiss her forehead and fall asleep with her in my arms.

MALIA'S POV

I couldn't take it anymore I had to see what Lasha and Sam were doing. I slowly creep up the stairs and open the door to Sam's room. I see Lasha and Sam asleep on Sam's bed with Lasha's head on his chest awwwww that's so cute!!!!!! I take a picture and slowly creep back out the door and run down the stairs. 

"Guys look!" I show everyone the picture and they all awww except Jc, he looks a little angry. I think someone's jelly! YAY a love triangle! Too bad that will never happen to me...

RANDOM PERSON'S POV

Little did she know It was happening to her too....

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yay!!! new chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed reading it!

Do you ship Mack or Kalian

Do you ship Lam or Jasha

Quote: The past doesn't define you.

Stay Beautiful...

-CarrotWomen & Lasha