Chapter 7

Ok so this chapter is going to be short its just to add some drama...

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

KIAN'S POV

Its around 2 in the morning and the only one's up are Jack and I. I decide I need to tell him about my feelings for Malia.

"Jack can I talk to you outside for a minute?"

"Um sure dude..."

*they are now outside*

"Whats wrong Kian?"

"Ummm ok i'm just going to come out and say it... I really like Malia."

"Really Kian really! You can't let me have one girl!? Stay away from her Kian she's mine!"

"Jack its up to her. You can't keep me away from her, she's not your girlfriend and I'm going to do everything in my power to make her mine." Jack tackles me to the ground yelling profanities. Let's just say Jack isn't very um whats the word muscular or strong because I easily flip to were I am on top of him and I start delivering punches to his face.

"What the..... GUYS STOP! WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING? STOP!"

MALIA'S POV.

I wake up to yelling and I go out side to see Kian on top of Jack punching him.

"What the...GUYS STOP! WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING?STOP!" They didn't so I decided I had to break it up. I try to pull Kian off Jack but he wouldn't budge. Next thing I know my head hits the ground and I feel a searing pain in my cheek. Kian punched me... My head hurts so bad. I think Jack realized because he pushes Kian off him as hard as he can and comes over to help me.

"Oh my god Malia I didn't mean to I was just so angry and all I saw was red."Kian said trying to help me. I just push him away I can't believe he hit me. Jack helps me walk into the house and I sit down to not even a minute later be bombarded with questions. 

"What happened to your face?"

"Did someone punch you?"

"Are you Ok?!?"

I couldn't figure out who was saying what and soon I black out...

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

YEAH THERE WAS A LOT OF DRAMA!

WHO DO YOU SHIP  MACK OR MALIAN

You have to forgive yourself before you can forgive someone else.

Stay Beautiful...

-CarrotWomen