Chapter 10

ok this chapter is going back to when Malia was unconscious. I'm doing this so you guys know what happened with everyone else.

LASHA'S POV:

Oh My God!!! I cant believe this is happening right now! Jack and Kian are so stupid! I hate them so much! Why does this always happen to us?! I think to myself. I'm pacing the hospital room my sister is in. Sam, Jack, and Kian are waiting in the waiting room. The other boys had to do something, but I don't know what could be more important then my sister being in the hospital currently in a coma. 

" Lasha stop pacing, everything will be fine." Gram says

" I don't know Grams, I'm really worried. What if she doesn't remember me or coming out to Cali!" I say trying not to cry.

" Lasha you need some air go see how the boys are doing. I'm sure Sam is getting worried about you. He seems to really care about you and I think he likes you a lot. I have never seen him act like this towards a girl before. When you guys are together its like nothing else matters. You guys are in your own little world. You guys should date." Grams says with a smirk on her face 

" I really like him Grams! I just don't want to have to make the first move. Okay I will go check on them. You really think that Gram? Do you really think he likes me."

" Oh I know he likes you." 

I walk out of Malias room to go check on the boys. Sam is on his phone probably texting someone. Wait why is he smiling at a time like this?!?! Why is everybody acting so weird. I hear Jack and Kian yelling at each other. I rush over to them.

" What the hell is wrong with you guys???!! We are in a fucking Hospital can't you guys stop fighting till we go home or something? You guys are going to get us kicked out and you guys are the reason we are here in the first place." I tell them

All of a sudden I feel arms around my waist and I suddenly feel safe and I start to calm down. Maybe Grams was right I do have feelings for Sam and he has feelings for me.

" We both are very sorry. If Kian wasn't so selfish we wouldn't be here in the first place but no he has to try to sleep with every girl he sees. I don't care what you say or try to do to get Malia to be yours but she will choose to be my girlfriend." Jack says

" Well if Jack would just give me chance to take Malia out on a date so she can see who she likes better instead of claiming her like she is a prize, we wouldn't be here either." Kians says

" Enough fighting both of you!! I'm tired of it and I'm pretty sure Sam is too, so knock it off before I kill you guys." 

 " I think everybody is tired and needs a break from here. Lasha why don't you guys go home and get some rest. I'm sure the other guys are ready... I mean getting worried about you guys." Gram tells us as she walks towards us

" Yeah Im pretty tired and Ricky just asked when we would be home. We should probably get going. Kian come with me and Lasha go with Jack." Sam says with that cute little smirk 

He is up to something, I can tell. I am just going to go along with it, if it means making Sam happy.

" Okay I guess. Call me if she wakes up or if you find out anything else." 

We start to walk out the door when Grams comes running up to us......

" WAIT!!! I forgot to give Lasha this!" Gram yells 

I look at Sam and them really confused and Sam just smirks and kisses me.

" I will see you in a bit." Sam says as he hugs me before he rushes out the door with Kian right behind him.

I read the paper Grams just gave me. It looks like some kind of scavenger hunt thing. I wonder what its for. I look at Jack confused. He just laughs and tells me to read it.

'Roses are red Violets are blue someone loves you here's a clue.

 Roses are red, Violets are blue go to the place I first met you.'-Sam

Where did we...The Airport!!!!

We drive to the airport and see Ricky he hands me another note

'Roses are red Violets are blue love never crossed my mind until I met you now go to the place you put your shoes.'-Sam

We drove to Grams house and I look under my bed to find another note...and a box???? I read the note first.

'Roses are red violets are blue here's a outfit just for you

P.S. Don't be late for our date.' Sam

I open the box and see a pair of jean shorts, a teal top that says pink in sparkly black letters, a pair if white flip-flops, and a bikini with a teal top and black bottoms. At the bottom of the box theres another note

I hope you like the outfit I picked out for you! But if you don't that sucks because you have to wear it.  Since I picked your outfit Andrea is going to help you with you hair and make-up, she should be there any minute.-M

Yeah Malia and I are still friends with Andrea, you would think its awkward but its really not. Andrea then walks into my room. "I know your sister is in the hospital but this is what she would have wanted. Now get up so I can do your hair and make-up! Chop-Chop we don't have all day" Andrea said. I nod my hair and sit in a chair. Andrea puts my hair in a messy bun with braids and does a natural looking make-up.She then hands me a note...

Go to the place you told me your dream date would be. -Sam

Where did I say my dream date would be...The Beach!!!! I can't believe he remembered! I run out of the house to the beach since its practically my back yard. I see Sam standing there with a dozen roses. I run up to him and hug him and give him a light kiss on the lips.

"You looks so beautiful" He whispers in my ear. He takes my hand and leads me down the beach. I see a whole bunch of candles and as we get closer I notice they spell out something. They say  WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?????? I look at Sam and see him already looking at me and I nod my head and hug him again. Sam then leads me over to a blanket with a basket on it. We both sit down and he pulls Taco Bell and Arizona out of the basket which makes me smile. He knows how much I love them both. Now I'm surrounded by three things I love, Wait...does that mean I love Sam!?! I kiss him lightly on the lips which then starts to get heated. We pull away after a few minutes and eat enjoying each others company. After we finish eating we move next to each other and watch the sun set.  After the sun goes down we pack up and head home. Sam walks me to Gram's and kisses me goodnight. All I can say is that I can fall asleep with a smile on my face.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Welll that took a while.....

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight -5sos I miss you

-Lasha and CarrotWomen