A new universe to explore.

Y/n a elite Saiyan warrior from planet Vegeta has arrived on earth and was taking in by Son Goku and trained for a long time. But he has also been training his brain which made Goku's wife Chi chi proud. He has grown stronger and stronger in each battle he has participated with the Zfighters and has learned a good few number of moves from them. Like the Kaioken and spirit bomb from king Kai.He has achieved super Saiyan and pushed it beyond onto the next levels super Saiyan 2,three and achieved super Saiyan 4 since he still had his tail and was able to control his ape form and has taken in enough blutz waves. He has also gotten his Mystic form unlock thanks to Old Kai who saw great potential in him. During his time with the son family he considers Gohan and Goten brothers. He even got a chance to become super Saiyan god and learn how to activate the power on his own. Then later on he still trained and learned that he is now a uncle at a right fill age of 16. The next two years were filled with him helping Goku and train with Vegeta and soon was taken with Whis to train with Goku and Vegeta on Beerus planet and soon manage to unlock super Saiyan blue and later on a tournament against universe 6 and 7. Did what Goku did and use the Kiaoken with SS Blue up to times 20. Then they meet Zeno and both he and Goku became his friends.Then help fight Goku back and meet future trunks and fought Goku back and nearly died and pushed his super Saiyan blue to its Max and got it ascended but still lost. Though in the end they manage to beat Zamusa by sealing away with he mufasa technique and Y/n remembered to take the zeal. Then they got Zeno a new friend future Zeno. Next the tournament of power was announced and they all started to train real hard and when it came. Many fought with all their might and for Y/n and Goku they showed that they are getting what some though as Ultra Instinct but it was partial master. Then when facing Jiren both managed to fully master it and now they manage to beat him together with Frieza and 17s help and in the end 17 made the wish to restore the erased universes and they all went back home to relax. Secretly Y/n manage to transform into ultra instinct later on.Though this is where your story begins.

Y/n's pov

Alright now I'm pumped up. Now I'm wearing my new outfit thanks to Bulma who made it for me as I am now 18 years old. Man I'm lucky to be here with Goku and the rest who I feel are like family to me.

( in your two favorite colors

( in your two favorite colors.)

We all been through hell and even before inscribed here. I'm just glad to be here to help them out. Now I have more power and wish to grow stronger than I am now. Since what Goku said was true. There will always be someone out there who is stronger than you. As I got my new suit on and wrapped my tail around my waist. Still can't believe they let me keep my tail. I proved I can control it and now it's strong enough that I can't be pulled off or it won't hurt me and it's not a weakness. I smiled and remember all the good memories I have. I walked down the stairs and I heard slot of people shout.

All:Happy Birthday Y/n!

I was surprised to see everyone here even Lord beerus and whis who came for the food but I don't mind I kinda expected that,and the supreme Kais.