Y/n vs Vali

As both fighters were in the area Y/n was doing a few stretches and so did Vali. Then what they expected next was not as they though. Y/n powered down his god form and return to his black hair and base form.

Azazel: What happen to him.

Ciri: That is Y/n's base form.

Azazel: Base from but he looks like a mortal.

Ciri: I was told that he was mortal before he became a god. He has grown stronger in each battle he has been fighting in. He always has broken through his mortal shell to achieve a greater power through training and pushing ones body to the mere limit and beyond.

Azazel was shock to hear how a mortal has achieved to become a God.

Vali: What happen to your body.

Y/n: I powered down and this is my base form. I don't want this fight to end so fast.

Vali gritted his teeth and while his partner informs him.

[Vali don't underestimate him. I can still sense a great power in him even in this state like he is holding back a lot of power. Though I can't recognize it.] Albion warned him.

Y/n: Guess you know I'm holding back a lot of power if you want me to go all out. Then give it your best shot. *got into his fighting stance*

Vali smirked and said.

Vali:Tch, you don't stand a chance against me,even if you are holding back. "he said and glared at his opponent. While Albion sigh at his arrogance.

Y/n:You shouldn't be so cocky, the fight's not even started yet. I'm full of surprises." y/n retorted.

Azazel:Ciri are you sure it's wise to pit Y/n against Vali. He does have a Longinus" Azazel said.

Ciri:Longinus, you mean those things that can kill God" Ciri said as she sat down as the match started.

Ciri: Heh, believe me. Y/n could trump those any day, from the stories I heard of him.He has a lot of power and can't be really killed off that easily.

"Azazel-sama!" a voice said as whoever it was also knocked on the door and from the door entered two more people.

Azazel:Bikou, Kuroka. What are you two doing here?" Azazel asked.

Bikou:Looking for Vali, where's oh…" Bikou said, he was dressed in ancient chinese armour used in the era of the Three Kingdoms and was a young man with short light coloured hair and was the descendant of Sun Wukong.

Kuroka:Who's that nya? And what was that force that almost destroyed this place" Kuroka asked as she stared at Y/n. She was a beautiful and attractive young woman with a voluptuous figure, long black hair with split bangs, and hazel gold eyes with cat-like pupils. She wore a black kimono, a yellow obi, a set of golden beads, and an ornately detailed headband and her kimono was down to her shoulders.

Ciri:Oh, that would be him Y/n down there.He is a super Saiyan God." she said and the two slightly faltered at that. Bikou saw something at Y/n's back and was surprised.

Bikou:Is he a monkey youkai?" Bikou asked and unfurled his own monkey tail and the two were surprised to see that.

Ciri:Youkai? I see, I'm afraid that is not the case."she said.

Ciri:Pardon for not introducing myself,my name is Ciri and I am a Universal Angel and Y/n's attendant. It is a pleasure to meet you" she said and Bikou responded as well.

Bikou:Uh, yeah nice to meet you as well.

Ciro:To answer your question, Y/n is not a Youkai. He is a Saiyan, a species from Planet Vegeta." she replied and Bikou, Kuroka and Azazel were wide-eyed at that.