Getting ready and making friends and Death.

In the morning

Back at the house of the Super Saiyan God Y/n and his Angelic attendant Ciri were staying in the sun was still there and soon it was time for Y/n to wake up and continue to explore this new universe.

Y/n's pov

Man yesterday was sure tiring and maybe a bit worried off. But now I am going to probably spend some time in this universe earth and see what is different from the one I know. Well aside the obvious angels,demons and Fallen angels. Let's see what we can find. But first I'm hungry and I can hear my stomach saying that it needs fuel. As I move downstairs after taking a long hot shower to wash off all the sweat and weirdness from the after fight. Then moved downstairs where I saw a large gourmet of food waiting for me. My mouth started to drool a bit and I heard Ciri chuckling and it was a sweet sound to hear.

Ciri: Morning Y/n.

Y/n: Good morning to you two Ciri. So how did you sleep?

Ciri: Quite well thank you for asking and what about you.

Y/n: Not bad the bed was comfy and did you cook all of this yourself?

Ciri: Yes, I did I do have a culinary habit to cook more than expected.

Y/n:*smiles* I don't mind. Now let's eat.

Third person

They sat down and ate while trying to think of what to do in the new earth they have to explore.  Y/n eating at a fast rate since he is a Saiyan and his metabolism is higher than the average human being and needs to eats large portions of food. Once they finish eating and drinking and also washing the dishes  Y/n decided to go see earth. Thankfully he has the signature of the planet and can instant transmission there and ask Ciri if she wanted to come along. She said maybe another time since she would like to explore their new home and see what else it has. He nods in understanding and is off.

On earth

When Y/n arrived he looked around and saw that he was in a forest and write a note to self to try a little more focus where to teleport in. As he sense the wildlife and wonder what will he find today. Though he can sense two other ki signatures that are human and nearby. So he pretends that he is not paying attention to them and walk around as he suspected his two followers followed.

With Alexis and Midna

Two figures that followed him were in a state of shock when they first saw him appear in the forest. At first they though he was a enemy then when they got closer they can sense that he does not harbor any bad intentions. Though what they winder if that is a real tail that is moving around.

Alexis: Come in Mirna he does not look like a bad guy. Besides he is cute.

Midna rolled her eyes in her friend and agree with her that he is rather a cute guy.

Midna: I know but we can't be to sure.

??: You know you can come out of hiding now.

That made them both stop and try to think of something before he said.

??: I know you two are in that bush I promise I won't hurt you.

Y/n's pov

Guess better now than later to deal with it. As I said it whoever it was seem to be thinking about it and soon I heard the rushel in the leaves and saw two figures one out. I can tell they were Ninjas. Both are female the first has pink hair and blue eyes.  Has a Katana and small one with a black Ninja heart.