Family Reunion

(sorry for not updating in a while I kinda got side track with stuff as well maybe thinking of making a story of putting the RWBY world into dragon ball super which in my mind would hilarious to imagine the reactions of everyone there of Remnant.okay now we return to Super Saiyan god of Kuoh)

At home

Y/n began to sweat bullets as he turn around and saw his family there with Goku giving him a wide smile. As well Goten running up to him and giving him a hug.

Goten: Big brother we came to visit you.

Y/n: That's awesome Goten.

Goku: Sure it is. Ciri brought us here. So son maybe now it's a good time to spar.

Chi-Chi: Later Goku but first. Who are those girls with you young man?

From the sound of the voice of Chi-Chi made Y/n stiff in fear. Even though he is a god. No one can survive Chi-Chi or Bulma when they get mad.

Mindy: Hello Ms. Son. I'm Mindy and all of us are his friends and students. *though* I wish to be more than friends though.

As the rest introduce themselves and the Son family did the same. Though Sarah said.

Sarah: It's nice to see you all. It's nice to see my boyfriend's family.

Wendy: Don't you mean our boyfriend.

That caught the son family off guard as Chi-Chi look at Y/n.

Y/n:*though* Well it's been a good life. But now I think I'm going to see king Yemma again for the second time. I'm so dead.

Chi-Chi: Wait what do you mean that?

Sarah: Oh that. Me and Wendy are sharing Y/n and we both are his girlfriends.

That made everyone look shock except for Goku and Goten who seem unfazed.

Goten: Does this mean I get to she two more sisters.

Y/n just fell to the floor face first not wanting to face the wrath of his mother. As Chi-Chi looked mad for a minute before she calmed down and smiled.

Chi-Chi: That is just wonderful.

Y/n got up quick and said.

Y/n: What!!

Gohan: I'm with Y/n on this mother.

Chi-Chi: I'm. Just saying its nice to see Y/n getting himself some nice ladies to be in a relationship with. As well this may be a chance for me and Goku to have more grandchildren. As well you and Goten to be Uncles.

Goku: So when are you getting married?

Than got Sarah and Wendy to blush as Y/n look at his father.

Y/n: Father!! It's to soon.

Chi-Chi: It's never to soon young man. Besides me and your father did got married on the day after the martial arts tournament.

Y/n: Ohhhhh..... Right.

Goha : True but let's change the topic. So how's it going on this universe Y/n?

Y/n: Pretty calm so far. Nothing to difficult to deal with.

Chi-Chi: Well Goku did train you so that's no surprise.

Goku: Hehehe. Right. So son about that Spar match.

Y/n: *smirk* I was thinking the same thing father.

As both got into the turtle hermit stance they were ready to fight.

*grumble*grumble*grumble

That is until they heard the sounds of three stomachs going off at the same time. Though the girls knew that one belonged to Y/n and the other two came from Goku and Goten. Which all three began to laugh.

Goku: Guess that trip made us a little hungry. So son got anything to eat.

Y/n: We do father. Want to join us Goten?

Goten: Yeah I'm hungry let's eat.

Then the three Saiyans disappear at a fast speed leaving everyone there.

Chi-Chi: Guess some things never change.

Gohan:*laughs* You're right mother. Still it's best we catch up to them before they finish the entire supply of food and leave us with nothing.

Ciri: Don't worry about that. We have a large surplus of food so we still have plenty left.

Chi-Chi: Alright then.

Everyone else soon follow.

Two hours later after a massive Saiyan feast

As everyone has gotten a meal and their bellies were full. As well the first talked to Videl and Chi-Chi as well seeing pan and how cute she was. Though soon Y/n and Goku went to Spar and the girls were shock how Y/n and Goku manage to trade blow after blow even going to their transformations one by one until ending in super Saiyan blue which made the girls shock at Y/n's form beyond Super Saiyan god. As well Goku had it and soon the match was soon drawn out until it is declare a draw. Then Goku ask to Spar with the rest of Y/n's group who one by one fought him and Goku was impress by how much they gotten stronger get under Y/n's teachings. Still he was holding back but had to transform into Super Saiyan one or two. Which made him proud of his son if how much he made the girls strong.As the day soon ended and the family needed to return back home.

Y/n: It was great seeing you all again.

Gohan: Sake here Y/n take it easy alright.

Y/n: I will Gohan. Same to you Guys.

Videl: Thank you Y/n.

Goku: Son I'm proud of what your able to accomplish here.

Y/n: Thank you father.

Chi-Chi: So I am. Still one of these days we are going to give you the talk.

Goku: The talk. What's that? Is it something to do with training.

Y/n: Sounds right.

That made everyone sweatdrop except for Goten at the two Saiyans who seem to be coming fine of why they look like that. After they said their goodbyes and were sent back home. Y/n got into a good shower and soon went to bed and soon was joined by Sarah and Wendy who were on each side sleeping soundly while they hold him. While Y/n though about today.

Y/n: *though* It wasn't a bad day. Besides at least I didn't die today by mother so that's a win.

What will happen the next day. Will Goku understand what the talk is. Will Y/n face someone who is hidden. In the shadows. The answer will be revealed in the next chapter of Super Saiyan god of Kuoh.