Hwang Hyunjin X Reader- Best Friend

Y/N POV~

Today wasn't your day. On you're way to school, it started to pour and left you soaked. Along with that, Melody the "most popular" girl in school, spilt coffee down your shirt. And just you're luck, you had no extra shirt or jacket. And to top it all of, you failed your math test. 'It couldn't get any worse than this.' But the world didn't seem to hate you anymore for as you're best friend, Hyunjin, gave you his sweatshirt to cover the stains. You thanked him so much and even said he was a life saver. All he did was chuckle.

After school~
It was finally after school and you could change and shower. It felt nice against your skin, to clean off the coffee and rain. Once you got out of the shower, you dress in joggers and a hoodie. Putting up your hair in a messy bun. After that you grabbed the remote and sat on the couch. Turning on the TV to see what's on. You ended up watching Spongebob Squarepants. Halfway through the episode, you phone went of with a ding. Looking at who it is, you answered immediately.

🐻Teddy Bear: Y/N?

You: Yea?

🐻Teddy Bear: Can I come over? I'm really bored 😑

You: Ummm... sure. Why not?

🐻Teddy Bear: THANK YOU!! I'll be over in 5 minuets!

You: Ok! See you then.

🐻Teddy Bear: See ya!

You put down your phone and continued to watch SpongBob Squarepants.

5 Minuets Later

The doorbell went off and you raced to the door. "Hello!!" You yelled. A little too loud.
"Y/N!! How are you?" Hyunjin yelled back just as loud as you. "I'm good! Come in!" You replied, quieter this time. He walked in and took off his shoes and went up to the couch. You closed the door and locked it. Walking up the stairs you hear Hyunjin laughing. Most likely at the TV. "You goofball!" You said and sat next to him. "Hey! It's funny, ok?" He said trying not to smile, but failed anyways. "Whatever weirdo." You said turning to face the TV. You both sat in silence, not an awkward one , but a comfortable one. Smiling to yourself; you asked,"Why did you want to come over? Not that I mind." He glances at you, then back at the TV and sighs. "Y/N... I need advice." Your smile fading, realizing that this was serious. "With what, Hyunjin?" You stood up and turned off the TV and once you sat back down, he looked at you again. Then the TV. "With a girl I like. And I know you're good with advice. So... here I am." He paused, taking a deep breath and mustering up all the courage he had left and asked a simple but hard question. "What should I do if I like a girl, but don't know how to confess?" You looked at him, intently. Your heart beating so fast, you thought he could hear it. So, you did what you normally do. Give him the best advice you can. "It depends on the girl. But if I were you, I'd just tell her you like her. It's that simple, but yet so difficult." You replied, giving the best advice you could in a situation like this. He took another deep breath and opened his mouth but nothing came out. So he closed it. "Hyunjin? Is everything alright?" You asked worried about him and his sudden lack of communication. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." He replied. 'He usually never stutters. Something is obviously wrong, but he doesn't want me to know. How do I go in this type of situation. Keep asking until he cracks or just wait until he's ready to tell me?'
Hyunjin opened his mouth again and this time words started to form. "Y/N? I have tell you this. I like you and I have for a while now. Just never mustered up the courage to tell you. And the thought of you not liking me back and ruining-" You cut him off with a peck on the lips. You knew him well enough, he'd just start rambling on and on. "I like you too, Teddy Bear." You said, cringing at your own nickname you gave him. But you still smiled like there was no tomorrow. "R-Really?!" He said, sparkles in his eyes as he finally looked you in the eyes. "Yes. I really do." That was the only answer you both needed. You both stood up and he hugged. It was definitely a bear hug. He giggled. "Hey. Wanna sleepover?" You asked, finally getting him to let go. "Of course!" He yelled. You both smiled staring into each other eyes. He leaned in and connected the space between you and him. His lips fit perfectly with yours. His arms wrapped around your waist to
pull you closer. He separated, to gather air and you blushed a bright red. Making him smirk. "You're so cute what you're flustered." He said in a husky tone. Making you melt inside, causing more blushing. You hid your face in his neck as he chuckled. "You meanie." You pouted like a 5 year old girl, when she didn't get what she wanted.

Slightly longer? Idk 😐... hope you still enjoyed! Not sure how long I'll keep up the end thing. Or whatever it's called. So yeah. (Internal me: you are so awkward. Geez!)