Yang Jeogin X Reader- Math Lessons

Jeogin's POV- (someone else's for once 😂)
"Y/N!!!" I yelled, throwing my pencil down onto the table. "You still don't understand?" She asked, looking me in the eyes. I shook my head. "What don't you understand?" She asked. "How you get from 2o+5x=25 to x=1." I said, sighing. She just nodded, looking at the paper. "Ok. So, what you do first is you subtract 20 from both sides." She said, looking at me. "I know that, but after that what do you do?" I ask. "Alright. So, now you have 5x=5. You divide 5 from both sides." She replied. "Ooohhhh. That makes more sense now." I said, completely shocked. She giggled and told me to try another. I was getting them now. In fact, I finished the whole paper without much help. "You did amazing!!" She yelled, holding up a hand to high five me. Which I gladly excepted. She looked at her phone, then to me. "Well, we still have a little bit til my mom picks me up. So, what do you want to do?" She asks me, smiling. "We can watch TV? I said hesitantly. "Sure. Why not?" She said, getting up. I followed her and walked to my room since we were in the kitchen. We both just sat down on the bed and I grabbed the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I asked her. "Do you have Netflix?" She asked, a smile slowly forming on her face. I nodded. She grabbed the remote out of my hand, her smile showing. But I couldn't help but smile at her. We were friends, ever since the beginning of the school year. We got along pretty quick and instantly became friends. "I'm making you watch this." She announced, looking at me. I looked at the screen and groaned. "Really? The kissing both." I asked. "Yes! You are watching it!!" She said excitedly, pressing play. I just shook my head and smiled at her cuteness. I lay against the wall and she fallows what I did. But eventually she layed her head of my shoulder. I wasn't pay attention to the movie at this point. She look up at me, but I was already looking at her. She smiled and I returned it. We stayed like that for a few minutes before Y/N spoke. "Jeogin? Can I tell you something?" She asked. I nodded, hoping she didn't all of a sudden hate me. "You're an amazing guy. You're good looking, kind, sweet, caring, lovable, and amazing. Basically what I'm trying to say is... I like you. A lot actually. I just thought you should know." She said, getting up and gathering her stuff before I could say anything. She started to walk away, but I got up and grabbed her arm. She looked up at me, her cheeks a bright red. "Don't I get a say?" I asked. She just nodded. "Y/N. You're beautiful, amazing, kind, sweet, polite, selfless, caring, and confident. I like you too." I said, smiling at her. She blushed even harder. "You're cute." I whispered. She smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. I kissed her forehead and let her leave, since I figured that's why she gathered her things. But she turned back around and placed her lips on mine. It lasted what felt like forever. It was amazing and it felt right to have her kiss me. We pulled away and she giggled, running down the hall. Then the stairs, right to her moms car. Gosh, I really love her.