Lee Felix X Reader- Truth or Dare

Y/N POV~

In a few hours your best friend, May and all nine boys of Starykids with be coming over. The eleven of you are going to have a sleepover. One thing you love about sleepovers is, truth or dare. It's your secret weapon (which only May knows about). The boys are in for a treat, tonight. Hehe...

A Few Hours Later

May is already here and you're both waiting on the boys. "Are they ever going to come?" May asked you. "I hope so. They said they'd be here." You replied. "Hmm... ok. I guess we'll wait then?" May asked. You answered "Yeah. I guess so." Then the door bell rang. "It must be the boys!" You both yelled, excited. You ran over to the door and unlocked it. "Hello Y/N!" All nine boys yelled. "Hi! Come in. May's already here." You replied. They all came in, took off their shoes and went up the stairs. You closed and locked the door before going up. Everyone greeted May and the boys all sat down. You ran up the stairs. "Guys!!! Guess what!" You yelled, startling most of the boys. "What?" Chan asked. "I don't know, what?" You questioned in a sarcastic tone. "That's a very good question, Y/N. Why don't you tell us?" Felix replied in the same sarcastic tone you had. You giggled in response. "What Y/N's trying to say is we have a bunch of games and a few movies to watch later! So who's excited?!" May spoke for you since you were taking forever. "Meeeee!!" They all yelled, including you. "Alright. Let's start off with twister!" You said.
*An Hour Has Passed*
"So... who wants to play Truth it Dare?" You asked and glanced at May. "Why not!" Changbin replied. "Alright. Who wants to go first?" You asked and no one replied. "Why are you all looking at me? Oh ok... I'm going first. Fine." You stated in disbelief. "Hmmm... Jeongin. Truth or Dare?" You asked the youngest. And he looked at you, surprised. "Ummm.... truth." He said hesitantly. "Ok, hmm.... is it true... that, you... like someone?" You asked, thinking hard on the question. Although you already knew the answer, you know his Hyungs didn't know that. And he knew what you were trying to do, so he glared at you. "Jeongin.... do you have something to say to us?" Hyunjin asked, very curious of the younger boy not answering. "Umm... uh... maybe?" Jeongin finally replied. "That's not an answer, Jeongin." Minho said. "Ok fine. I do." The youngest confessed to his hyungs. "Wait what?! Really?!" Chan said, a little too loud. "Hyung please. Can we not talk about this right now?" He asked his 'older' brother. "Ok fine. But I'm talking to you about it later. Ok?" Chan replied. "A-Alright." He stuttered. Then giving you a deadly glare again, but you just laugh instead. "Ok next. Jeongin you ask." You said, trying to move on from the previous conversation. "Ok! Umm... Channie-Hyung. Truth or Dare?" Jeongin asked. "Hmm... since you did a truth. I'll do a Dare!" Chan replied. Jeongin laughed and said, "Ok, Hyung! Hmm... I dare you to... sing a song in a sexy voice." "Alright? I'll sing my part in Hellevator!" He said excited. But some of the other members such as Changbin, were already cringing just like you. He started to sing and everyone else was laughing so hard. So much so, he started to laugh. "Ok ok! My turn... May! Truth or Dare?" Chan asked, still laughing. "....Truth." She said hesitantly. "Ah~ ok. Hmm... is it true that you have a crush on one of us?" He said, giving an evil grin. And because Chan said that, she flushed a bright red. You and Chan both laughed because you both know who. "Whoooo?" Seungmin asked. "T-That's not the question and yes I do..." she replied all shy. "Anyways May it's your turn." You said. "Alright Changbin. Truth or Dare?" She asked.
*And you guys continued until you were the only one who hasn't gone.*
"Y/N, truth or Dare?" Hyunjin asked. *By this way, Felix already went but nothing happened. So this is where stuff happens. 😏*
"Ah~ Dare!" You said excited because it was finally your turn. But Hyunjin gave you a certain look that says you shouldn't have said Dare. Well, his face has a grin and a look in his eyes that portrayed evilness and you immediately regretted saying Dare. "Oh god no..." you whispered under your breath. "I daaaare you to say who you like." He replied. And as soon as he said that, your cheeks flushed a bright read. 'This is not going to go well...' you said to your self. Everyone looked at you. You looked down and started to play with your hands. "Umm... do I really have to?" You asked Hyunjin. Still not looking up. "Yeah... it is a Dare after all." He said and you could tell he was smiling. And May too. You glanced at her and you were right, she was smiling. You were a little upset about what Hyunjin said but you might as well just say it. "Even if I like someone in this room?" You questioned, looking up at everyone else, who were all staring intently at you. Making the whole situation worse. "Yes. Y/N just say it!" Hyunjin replied trying to help you. But that didn't help at all. Felix looked at you and said in his deep voice, "Whoever you like, probably likes you back. And if not there's no harm done, we can all still be friends." You kinda smiled, but it quickly changed into a frown. "O-Ok. Fine. I'll say w-who I like. B-But he probably won't like me b-back. So h-here goes n-noting...." you said, stuttering so many times, it wasn't even funny. You took a deep breath and said,"The person I like is... You, Felix." You said looking at him, then back down. Everyone else smiled. You heard a shuffling noise, then a pair of legs sitting cris-cross in front of you. Next thing that happens is that persons places their fingers under your chin, making you look up at them. Felix. That's who it was. "Felix..." you said quietly, for only him to hear. He looked into your eyes and smiled. "I like you too." He said giving you a hug. "See, I told you the person you like probably likes you back." He said in a joking tone. "Do you really?" You asked. "Do I really what?" He replied. "Like me." You answered, hiding your head in his neck. "Yes. Of course I do." He answer, he deep and soothing voice making you calmer. You smiled and pulled away, looking at him. "Finally! You're smiling!" He replied, really happy. You just kept smiling. Hyunjin being himself said, "See! I helped you out!" "Whatever, weirdo!" You replied sitting in Felix's lap, as everyone else just smile and laughed at Hyunjins comment. "I'll put a movie in." May said, getting up and putting a movie in, along with turning off the lights. So, you got comfortable in Felix's lap and stayed there. And you eventually fell asleep. But before going to sleep, you thought to yourself...
'Now that... was a good night.'

Sorry, not sorry that this ones kinda long. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this one of Felix!! Have a great day y'all! 😁🤪

P.S (This imagine is 1,228 words. And I wrote it at like 11pm. I also have school tomorrow but oh well. 😂🤪)