Lee Minho X Reader- Spring Cleaning

Y/N's POV-
"Minho!!!" I yelled, walking to the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah?!" He yelled back, walking to the stairs. "Come help me!!!" I whined, pulling a pouting face. "With what?" He asked, walking down the stairs to meet me. "Cleaning." I stated, watching him turn back around to go up the stairs. "Minho!!!" I whined again, stomping my foot down in anger. He turned back around, smiling at me. "I was only joking. Of course I would help." He replied, walking back down the stairs and past me. I followed him, walking into the kitchen. "Where shall we start?" He asks, spreading his arms out as if to show me what our options were. "Kitchen?" I asked, since we were already there. He nodded and grabbed a towel and cleaner and started to clean the counter. I plugged in my phone and started to play music. The other boys were not there because they all had gone out, leaving Minho and I to clean. I started to sweep outside the kitchen, waiting until Minho was done with the counters. The windows were open since it was Spring, meaning you could smell the trees and grass. This was my favorite time of the year because it was warm out, but not too warm. I could wear shorts and t-shirts if I wanted. But I chose to wear a long sleeve grey Champion shirt with black Nike pro shorts. My hair was in a messy bun, just because I didn't feel like dealing with it. Minho has on a grey sweatshirt and black shorts. We were kind of matching. To be totally honest, he looked really cute. He was so concentrated and focused and he just looked really cute in general. But I look away because I didn't want to be caught staring. That's when Ed Sheeran's song, Thinking Out Loud, came on. I started singing along, even though I was not the best singer in the world. I was dancing along as well, in fact I was so into the song I didn't notice Minho was staring at me. I looked over and saw him smiling at me, I blushed and stopped. "Aww! Don't stop. It was cute!" Minho insisted, causing me to blush harder. "Only if you join me!" I replied, enthusiastically. He just laughed and walked over to me, taking the broom I had and placing it against the wall. We both started singing and dancing. We even held hands while we danced. There were so many laughs and smiles. This, by far, is one of my favorite nights. The song ended and Minho was just staring at me, causing me to turn a bright red. "You look so cute when you blush." Minho said aloud, causing me to turn a crimson color. "Stop!" I whined playfully. He stepped closer, my breath got stuck in my throat. "Y/N, you're really beautiful. And I've liked you for a really long time. In fact, I think I might have fallen in love with you. I mean, who wouldn't. You're amazing, kind, beautiful, caring, selfless, confident, and all around awesome." Minho said, still holding my hands from when we were dancing. I can't believe he said those words. I smiled so big it hurt. "I thought you would never think of me like that. But I feel the exact same way." I replied, hugging him instead. He hugged back.
A few seconds later, he pulled away and cupped my face. I could feel his breath on my face. He leaned in, a soft pair of lips were placed on mine. Sparks felt like they were flying and it felt so right. I couldn't be happier. We pulled away, breathing heavily. I wish we could stay like that forever. "Wanna let the boys clean and go cuddle?" Minho asked, holding out his hand for me to take. "I'd love that." I said, smiling and taking is hand. We headed up the stairs and into his room, laying on the bed and cuddling for the rest of the night. "I love you so much." Minho whispered, running his hands through my hair. I smiled. "I love you too." I whispered back, snuggling closer to him and falling asleep. But before I fell asleep, Minho placed a kiss on my head.