Bang Chan- Airport

Y/N POV-
Channie 🥰- Y/N!!!!!!!!
Me- What?!
Channie 🥰- When are you coming back?
Me- Today. Why?
Channie 🥰- Wait! Today?!
Me- Yeah. I'm about to board now.
Channie 🥰- YESSSS! I get to finally see you!!!
Me- And I finally get to see you! 😂😘
Channie 🥰- I'm picking you up. Weather you want me to or not.
Me- Ok. I'll text you when I get to the airport.
Channie 🥰- See you soon Princess! 😘🥰
Me- See you soon Channie! 😘😘

*At the airport because I'm too lazy to write the flying part*

I arrive at the airport, walking to the main area. I need to find my luggage before I text Chan. Which is where? I turn in circles trying to find the luggage area. I stop when I see a sign that says luggage. Oh. Well that was easy. I start to make my way to the luggage area, pulling out my phone to see the time. I feel a smile spread on my lips. Chan texted me a lot. Asking if I landed and if I was safe. He's so cute. I look up, spotting my luggage. A black suit case with roses on it. I make my way over, grabbing it off the conveyor belt. I unlock my phone, pulling up the message app.

Me- Are you here?
Channie 🥰- Yes. I parked and then walked into the airport. I assume you're here too?
Me- Yes. Just got my luggage. I'm still by the area if you want to meet me there.
Channie 🥰- On my way Princess! 😘
Me- See you soon! 🥰

I look around to try and find Channie. I move my luggage to a more open area. I wait and wait, looking around to find him. It's been about ten minutes. Oh. Now I see him. His blueish curly hair and black sweatshirt kinda give him off. "Chan!" I yell. He turns around and spots me, a smile on his face. I smile back and make my way over to him. He walks past people to get closer to me. "Hey Princess!" He says when we get closer. "Hey." I respond. He opens his arms wide and I let go of my luggage, going in for a hug. We stay like that for a little while. I've missed this. I've missed him. I smile and hug him tighter. "We should get back. I'm sure you're tired." Chan days after a little while. I pull away and yawn. "Yeah. Let's go." I reply, grabbing my luggage. "Let me." Chan offers. "Ok. Go ahead." I smile, letting go and starting to walk off. Chan grabs the luggage and follows behind me. We make it out of the airport and into the parking lot. Chan grabs my hand and leads me to his car. Once we reach his car, he puts my luggage in the backseat and I hop into the passenger seat. He walks over to the drivers seat and gets in. He starts the engine as I buckle. I pull the seat back so that I can lay down. I close my eyes as Chan pulls out of the parking spot. "I love you Princess." He whispers. I drift off into sleep but I had a smile on my face.

Hello! It's me again. I hope you enjoyed it. Kinda cheesy I guess. Anyways have a great day! xx