1.First meet

Naksh was the last to board the bus.

Sameer called him " hey naksh come fast or else u will miss the picnic...."

Naksh said " I am on the way . Just 5 mins"

He reached . Sameer said " y are u late ? OK let it be.come fast."

Naksh took his luggage and was loading it in the bus. Just then he heard a sweet voice .

He heard " Is it the bus going for trip to lonavala?"

He was about to turn but she saw her friend Riya and went to her confirmed it. He was attracted to the voice but didn't see the girl.

She board the bus and the guide of the camp Rahul asked all of them to keep silent.

The bus started. The guide said " So guys welcome. I am ur guide for the trip. I will try my best to make the trip most memorable. Are u guys with me??

Everyone shouted " yessss...."
He continued" as we all are meeting for the first time we don't know each other right. So a funny game for all of us which will last till the last day of the trip. "

Sameer asked " what's it sir"
Rahul said " first of all don't call me sir . Just say Rahul. The game is decide some wierd names for urselves. No one will tell anyone their real names. On the last day u will know each other's real name . So how's it??

Everyone shouted " yessss..."
Naksh decides his name as " chiku " as it is his Nick name at home
Keerti decides her name as " kinka "
Sameer as ramu
Riya as bubli

Naksh and keerti were sitting on parallel seats . He was still thinking about the girl whose voice was still in his mind. Keerti was listening to music and enjoying.

Then the bus stopped at a dhabba and everyone got down. They were asked to get fresh and assemble at a spot where the tables were only arranged for them.

Everyone freshened up. Naksh and sameer were late. They saw throughout the dhabba but no table was vacant.
They saw two girls sitting. Two chairs in front of them were empty.
Sameer said " see there is some place for us . We will go there come on."
Naksh said " we don't have any other option. Let's go."

They went there and naksh asked " can we sit here . We have no other place. please ."
Keerti replied " ya sure."
Riya whispered in her ears " yaar see how cute these boys are"
Keerti gives her a deadly look and says shut up

Sameer says " hi what's ur name ?
The girls were about to say their real names. Keerti stopped and said " I am kinka and she is bubli."
Naksh also says " quiet funny.btw I am chiku and he is ramu ."
They have some usual talks. Sameer keeps on staring at riya. Naksh teases him " bas kar ....Ur eyes will pop out behave we are on a camp."
But riya also was interested in sameer.
They boarded the bus and went to their seats. The bus started moving.

Precap
keesh enjoy the journey together❤️

Destiny brings keesh in front of each other