4.Love realization❤️🖤

Now it was keerti's turn she liked to dance and she was also only looking at naksh
She dance on song

Suddenly Naksh went to her and paused the music .

He started singing MOH MOH KE DHAAGE and dancing with her. He took har hand kept it on his shoulder another in his hand

He place one of his hand on her back .
She was confused about his behaviour.
But everyone around was pretty clear what it was😉

They danced looking in each other's eyes and had forgot the world around them.

He ended the song .They thanked all of them and he took her aside immediately.

She was a bit annoyed and shouted at him, "what are u doing ? Suddenly u came and started singing and dancing . U saw how everyone were watching us. I didn't like it. Please don't take our friendship wrong. Please..... ."

He was trying to say something but she was not ready to listen and was continuously talking.

She stopped after 10 mins .He said " done or u have to say anything else . Say I am listening."

She angrily said " what do u want to say now."

He said " nothing I just saw the zip of ur dress was open.I thought I will tell u but I couldn't in front of these many people.So I danced with u and covered ur back. That's why I brought u here .

She was shocked and was feeling guilty .
He continued" but now I have understood how much u know me and how much u trust me. I haven't taken our friendship wrong  and I know my limits."

He turned around and was walking away.
She was almost crying and cursing herself for her stupidity.
She was just about to call him but he himself turned around said"

Although it wasn't my fault here I apologize for anything u felt wrong I have done and ....
He was saying something but couldn't control his tears and went from there.

She felt very bad.
She asked sameer " ramu where is chiku tell me. Fast I want to talk to him please tell me."

Sameer replied " I don't know he must be in his room go and check."

She ran towards his room and opened the door . She found him sleeping.

She said I am sorry chiku but don't know how I overreacted. U don't nlknow how much I trust u.
Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

He was also awake and was listening her talks but was pretending to sleep.

She said it's OK I will convince u very soon. She wiped her tears switched off the lights and closed the door.

He thought " I know u are guilty about ur behaviour but I also wasn't wrong u could have asked me . Instead u only  yelled at me."

At this point of time they realized their love for each other. Naksh and keerti knew that they love each other but weren't able to confess because of the situation

Both of them slept weeping.

In the morning
Both of them were very disturbed . She was trying to speak to him but he was ignoring her .
Even the people were surprised to see this .
One of their frnds said " what happened to them yesterday they were too close like a perfect couple and today not even looking at each other ."

Naksh and keerti listened this and felt very bad.

Whole day keerti was trying to convince him but he wasn't ready to listen.

It was night and everyone was sitting in the lawn .
Guide said " so guys tomorrow is the last day of our trip. So this is our last night together."
Listening this their eyes filled with tears and both looked at each other.

Precap
Keesh patch up ❤️