8 . Perfect end really ???

She went to her room and started dancing around, in the room
He was also dancing and jumping all around.
She opened the gift and saw a beautiful saree.

She remembered that he had told her that he loves women in sarees during their first conversation

He was waiting at the venue in a suit.

He saw her walking towards him in the black saree which he gave her

Both were walking towards each other.

He was mesmerized seeing her
He had never seen a girl so beautiful.

He was walking towards her
Suddenly he tripped over a glass and fell down.

He got up and saw she was no where.
He realized it was a dream.

He laughed at himself and crushed his hair with his hand

It was exact 8pm .
He was eagerly waiting for her. She came wearing the saree which he had gifted her.

She came near him and said " so how am I looking"
He replied " this saree is lucky to be worn by u.

He went on his knees and said " I don't know how to say this but yes u have made me crazy  I talk when I am alone I never saw in the mirror how I look but now every 2 mins I worry. I know it sounds funny."

She laughed at him but had tears of happiness in his eyes.

He continued" I love when I am with u. I can see a new naksh in me. I want to laugh cry live die eat drink walk talk and do everything only with u.
So i just want to say " I LOVE U "
Those tears rolled down her cheeks
.
She said " naksh I was waiting for this day I don't know since when."

He removed a ring from his pocket and said" so are u ready to handle me and live with me for the whole life.

She said "Naksh that's my luck to have u in my life. I am always ready.
She forwarded her hand he made her wear the ring.

He got up and hugged her.

Note -  everyone wishes for such a perfect love story . Even they both wished for a same or of the same kind . But destiny had something else for them. Now the real story will start . Now they will get their deserved share of love which they were deprived  the story will start from Naira's engagement.

Precap

First meet,❤️💕