3.Keesh spend time together.

She went in the room and was selecting a dress to wear but wasn't able to.
She asked riya but she said " I am wearing blue as it's ramu's fab colour.u decide urself as I want to impress ramu.

Keerti was confused but suddenly remembered that black is chiku's fav colour. She chose a black dress

Keerti didnt know what's the reason that she wanted to wear his fav colour but couldn't help herself from doing that

Both of them came out of their rooms at one time only. He saw him and was lost in her . She was also quiet impressed by his fashion sense.

 She was also quiet impressed by his fashion sense

She said " what a coincidence. we got our rooms next to each other."
He said " yaa ...byw u are looking gorgeous."
She gets delighted listening this amd tries to control her happiness and says "thanx but u are also looking handsome."
I have to after all I have a fashion designer in my group😉he jokes.
She laughs and says let's go

They both go and stand with their friends.
Both of them steal glances of each other . The group went out and was exploring the place .
Both of them were liking each other . She was getting to know Naksh's funny side and was wondering how could someone be so cheerful Frank and amazing person.

He was also thinking how cheerful happy go lucky girl she is and how she enjoys each and every moment of life.

In the evening keerti was carrying somethings in her hand and was not able to handle them.
Naksh was engrossed in phone and both of them collided.

The things with keerti fell and both looked at each other and laugh .
Naksh bends down and lots his Mobile and also lifts her things.
She says " it's OK chiku I'll do it."
"Kinka don't be formal we are frnds aren't we?? " He says
Yaa she replies.
He helps her carry those things to her room.
She says " thanx a..."
He cuts her and says " now only u said Na that we are frnds than why are u saying thanks.
She says sorry
Both of them laugh and naksh says so Ms designer dosti mein no sorry no thank u OK.
She says ohh so u love watching Bollywood films .
He says yaa.and laughs and leaves.

A week pass they didn't realise how the days passed in each other's company. They had started liking each other . Always thought about each other's comfort choice . They expressed their love through actions and sweet gestures.

At night all of them gather
Keerti wears a night dress and naksh is in track pants.
The guide asks everyone to perform something for everyone.
All of them do some or the other thing
Its Naksh's turn now he tells everyone that singing is his passion .While telling this he looks continuously at keerti.
He sings this song.

While singing he looks at keerti and everyone including keerti notices this.
she blushes and loves it.
Everyone cheer for naksh and he comes back in the real world.
He goes and sits in front of keerti with a borne for in between.
They steal glances from each other and blush.

Precap
Keerti 's dance 😍
Naksh a gentleman💜
Keesh love realization ❤️💕