CHAPTER 15 dreamland

Above is a photo of my biggest supporter, my wonderful friend Sonia. She has pushed me to keep writing and without her I don't think I would have gotten here right now. Thank you baby , Sundera

I felt so powerful, Ali was sitted in my living room and my legs were wrapped around him. I was on top and totally grinding into him.
I was more than excited with my outfit choice.
I was wearing a white tank top, too transparent to be worn in company. And cotton mini shorts, too short to be considered in any way decent.
I had planned a lazy day all by myself, but Ali called by 8 that evening, saying he had something important to discuss. It turned out he was already at my door so I just donned a robe and rushed to let him in.
Somewhere along the way, the robe went off. It had to, the way he looked at me even when I was in the robe, like he could see what I was wearing inside. I wanted to know how he would look at me when he actually saw it.
I got my answer, he slammed me into himself, hands on my waist. My breasts were severely jammed into his chest, the pressure was stimulating. My hands went around his neck and he rewarded me with one of those neck kisses that went straight to my groin and made me readily wet.
"Come." As he sat, not letting go of my waist, he pulled me onto him and continued his assault, sucking the skin below my ear and down my neck.
I have always been at awe concerning the human body, but today I was amazed all over again.
Somehow, the liquid fire ignited on my neck has spread to my wantonly covered breasts. My nipples were straining against the material and the friction felt wonderful.
The wetness between my legs, I'm sure now had left patches on my shorts. I kept rocking on Ali, feeling the evidence of his response, moving to a rhythm we had somehow created.
Some parts of me felt neglected though and I released my hand to massage my full breasts. Ali stopped his administrations and shot me a warning look. He placed my hand on his neck and his thumbs rubbed the underside of my breasts, pressing them thoroughly. Then he skimmed the back of his hand over it, making sure to feel my nipples as they grew tighter with excitement. I lifted my hips in reflex.
"Ali." It seemed my voice was pleading.
He ran his hands over my fair exposed legs. And his lips quickly claimed my nipples, through the layer of cloth. The first thing I thought was that this transparent top would leave a mark when wet. And then he lightly scraped his teeth, drawing my nipples out. I gripped his shoulder tightly enough to leave marks. And then both my hands of their own volition pushed his head tighter to my exploding breast. I offered my full globes to his mouth to lick, suck, bite, eat every curve because that was what he was doing.

But then he raised his face to mine,
"There's something I want to talk to you about."
"Ali, come on, it can wait." I ran my palms all around his chest to his shoulders as I lightly massaged and down to his biceps. I continued dry humping him. I could feel his length.
He held both my wrists together and used his other hand on my waist to still my movements.

"Its important. My father called me this morning."
"Yeah?" That got my attention.

"He wants me to settle down, get married . He wants me to bring somebody before the week runs out or he'll do it himself."
"Jamillah, I know we're not as close as I would have wanted before I do this but I'm pressed for time and seriously it could only be you."

"I want you, Jamillah Marie Abubakar, all of you. And I know this is not exactly what you dreamed of for yourself but if you agree, I promise you I will outdo myself to make you happy. I'll never purposely hurt you."

"You're more than what I dreamed of or what I could have expected, Ali."

He looked shocked.
"I'm sorry I don't have a ring here, I was pressed for time. Will you do this with me? I want to be your partner in every sense of the word. Will you marry me, Jamillah?"

My hands covered my mouth and I felt tears clouding my eyes. I nodded rapidly.
Ali laughed and pulled my hands back around his neck.
"I want you to say it."
"I will marry you, Ali Asmau Bashir. I want to be your partner as well."
His smile was so bright. And then he stood lifting me as well, still wrapped around him. He was really strong because I know I was no lightweight. My hands held him tighter and his went to my backside where he slapped and squeezed. I knew how soft I was, Zahra was always teasing me. I hoped he was enjoying himself. I know I was.
And then his thumb went to my lower lip and glided along it. I responded by parting my lips. His tongue gently licked my lower lip, so slowly. I needed to be horizontal with this man. And so it was with so much self-control I murmured, "Room."
Again that lazy smile of his.
As he moved towards the room, he held my neck and forced his lips on mine. Somehow he managed to taste the tip of my tongue and then he started sucking, like a man possessed with lust. The in and out sensation spiked lust in me and I could feel my vaginal walls contracting in the same rhythm. I needed this man in the most basic sense of the word. Why were we not in the room yet?
Ali dropped me, and I frowned before I heard the knock.
Inshallah, I would kill the person at the door.
"Put something on, I'll get the door."
Was that it? We were done?
Ali had already left me, so I grudging threw on a gown and went back to the living room.
It was with shock that my sight landed on Ali's father, Mr President.
He had visited me a number of times when we finalized the Insurance Scheme. There was no way he'd have known Ali was here tonight.
What reason could I possibly give Ali for his father's personal visit to my house?
This was bad.
As my eyes met his, shock was mirrored in his, I wondered what lie we could possibly tell Ali. Maybe concerning political matters, but it was too late. This was past 8pm. Furthermore, he was the President. I was to meet him, not the other way around.
We shouldn't have bothered, Ali beat us to it.
"Baba really? Are you stalking me now?"
I saw the President's confused face before he clued in.
"I wanted to inform you, the deadline is today. Did she agree? Because by tomorrow I'll select for you."
"That won't be necessary, she did. I and Jamillah will be getting married."
He held me and pulled me closer and his fingers caressed my face.

"Excellent, but that all right son. Keep some distance now."
And then he actually pulled Ali a few metres away from me.
"Come here, my newest daughter."
And as he placed his hand on my head, I bent lower and he started to pronounce blessings on I and Ali's union.
"We'll leave you to it now. Come Ali."
We looked at him flabbergasted.
"What? You are not permitted to be together without a chaperone. This is our culture."

As Ali walked to me and took my lips in a chaste kiss, I could see Mr. President shake his head.
"This is wrong." I heard him say because I had closed my eyes. The chaste kiss was no longer chaste and I'm sure the guards were getting front row seats to the show.
Ali finally ended it and as his lips lingered on my forehead, he held my head like I was precious.
"I'll see you." He whispered as he walked out before any other person. As the guards started filing out, Mr President turned to me and gave me thumbs up and then he left as well.
As I closed my door the thought whirling through my head was that, that was too close. I didn't want anything jeopardizing what we had.