Interview

I woke up in the morning full of adrenalin. It's the interview and I like them in some way. I mean, not really, but I'll survive, right?

I got up and changed into blue ripped jeans and pink t-shirt. I put on my blue all star shoes and went to school. I forgot my ball, but I ran back home and got to school as fast as I could. Lucy and Anna were waiting in front of school.

Me: Hey! What time is it?

Lucy: We still got half an hour. What will we do?

Me: Football!

We ran to the field and it was empty. Luck! We watched skilltwins and then we tried to do the same. I want to meet them one day.

Me: Does any of you want to meet them one day?

Lucy: I want!!!

Anna: Me too, but they are only meeting famous people.

I got up and we went back to school. We get inside and to our lockers. I heard footsteps and I didn't even need to look back to know it was him.

Marcus: New plan, huh? Well, I've got it and believe me, you'll get mad.

Me: I'm not you, so bye.

I looked back at him and winked. How is he so easy to get? I'm just messing with him, I never liked him. I think he get it wrong. I was nice, that's true, but because of his personality I never liked him.

Tinus: Hey! How are you?

Me: Never better.

Tinus: Really? We've got an interview today.

Me: Really? Me too.

We walked to class and Lucy and Anna followed us. I sat next to Tinus. Lucy and Anna were sitting together, so I needed to sit here? Oh gosh, what am I saying? The teacher walked in and she was holding some papers in her hands.

Teacher: Hello class. There are some news, that there will be two interviews at out school and that we've got free day, so we'll see how that works. Come here everybody, they're doing some things before interview.

We get out and I looked at Tinus. He was a little bit worried. I squeezed his hand and he looked at me and smiled.

Me: What interviews are they talking about?

Tinus: Idk, but we'll be bored right? I mean, before interviews, because we know how they d...

Me: Why did you stop?

Tinus: Look ...

I looked at the way he was looking and saw his mum and some people and my mum and some other people. Oh shit!!!

G-A: Hello Rain. Come Martinus.

Mum: We're going this way, so please get away!

G-A: I'm here for interview too, so please don't make things hard!

All of the people even my class turned to our mums who were yelling at each other.

Mum: It won't end good for you this time too!

I looked at Tinus and he was confused, but scared. He looked at me and we yelled.

Me&Tinus: STOP!!!

They both looked at us and I looked angry at my mum. She started all of this and I don't want her here if this will be like that.

Me: Mum, go home!