Choose

It's halloween!!! Yay! I decided that I'll continue with this story and I'll try to publish next part ASAP.

On the pic above are my two younger sisters and me. I'm the one with glasses and I made makeup for us three.
I hope you'll enyoj reading this part!

__________________________________
Martinus: What's wrong?

Me: Rain is in coma and they don't know when she'll wake up and if she'll wake up.

He stayed silent and kept hugging me. His whole body was shaking, but he tried not to cry. I wish I could be that strong, but I'm not. I'm weak and I can't take things like Martinus. He became stronger and I don't even know when.

Me: When did you become so strong?

Martinus: I'm not strong. I'm weak, but I'm controlling my feelings. It's hard, but I'm happy most of the time.
__________________________________

Martinus' POV

It's two weeks now. Two weeks without Rain. She's still in coma and our dad called us and he saw all of this things on TV. He said that we need to stay away from Rain. But I can't, she's the most important thing to me rn. I'm in hospital every day without anyone knowing. Marcus comes sometimes too, but not that often.

Teacher: Martinus! Second time today pay attention! Next time you're going to principal!

Me: Ok.

Everyone looked at me, because usually I'm the best child in whole class. It's weird, but I'll get through this no matter what happens.

My minds were on Rain now. I'm thinking about her all the time. I miss her so much you can't even imagine. I miss her smile, her laugh, her hugs, her touch, her soft hands, her beautiful brown hair her blue eyes, the way she used to speak and how positive she is all the time.

Teacher: What's the answer Martinus?

Me: What?

Teacher: What's the answer to the question I asked?

Me: I'm sorry miss. I didn't hear the question.

Teacher: That's why I called you. You weren't paying attention. Go to principal, now!

I stood up and grabbed my things. Everyone was looking at me as I walked out of the class. While I was walking through the halls of school, I heard sad music. I followed the sound and I saw Andrew playing piano. He used to be my 'friend' until I stood up for Rain and they leaved me.

Me: Andrew?

Andrew: Oh, Martinus. I'm glad it's just you.

Me: Ummm...what do you mean by that?

Andrew: Our squad doesn't let me do things that I like. You should be at the class.

Me: I need to go to principal. See you later.

I walked to the principal's office. I knocked and opened the door. He looked fast at me and then back at the computer.

Principal: Give me just a second Marcus.

Me: I'm not Marcus, I'm Martinus.

Principal: It's not time for jokes Marc...wait...Martinus? How is that you are here and Marcus isn't?

Me: I wasn't paying attention to the class.

Principal: And why's that?

He looked me straight in the eyes, but showed that he cared.

Me: It's just...Rain.

Principal: Huh? It isn't raining.

Me: Rainarilyn Felison.

Principal: Oh, sorry. Isn't she in hospital?

Me: Yes, and she isn't doing good. She's my friend and I miss her so much.

Principal: You can go if you want, but please try to pay attention, ok? And go home now, it'll be good for you.

Me: Tusen takk.

Principal: Go now young boy.

He didn't have to say twice. I closed the door behind me and walked through the empty halls to my locker. On the way I heard some sounds. I turned around and walked a bit further. I hide behind the wall and looked what was this. And you won't believe! Marcus was there with the most popular girl in the school, Disa! That doesn't surprise me.

Disa: I like you Marcus Gunnarsen.

Marcus: I like Rain, but I like you too.

He kissed her and I had enough of that shit! I stepped there and started to walk to them. They didn't hear me.

Me: What's happening here?!

Marcus stopped kissing her and turned around. He seemed surprised.

Marcus: M-M-Martinus?

Me: What are you doing?!

Marcus: Aren't you in class?

Me: I was sent to principal and he said that I can go home if I want! Tell me what the fuck are you doing?!

Marcus: Chill, I was having some fun.

Me: What about Rain and you crush on her?!

He looked away and didn't say a thing. I'm so done with him. I turned around and walked to my locker then rushed home. Mum was home and dad was still somewhere, Idk where.

Mum: Hey, Martinus, what's wrong?

Me: Nothing.

Mum: Why are you home already?

Me: Principal said that I should take a day off. I just miss Rain so much, that I can't even think or talk anymore. I'll be in my room.

I know that if I'd stay a little longer, she'd start to talk bad things about Rain. I hate when she's doing that! If mum and dad hates her family, it's their problem! I can be friends with who I want!

Rain's POV

I woke up, Marcus and Martinus beside me. They were looking straight at me. Creepy. They sent me one look.

Marcus: Choose. Me or Martinus?

Me: What do you mean?

Martinus: You need to choose with who you'll be. With me or Marcus?

Me: Wait, that's a joke...right?

Marcus: We know all about you and now we want you to choose which of us is gonna be your boyfriend.

Me: NO! None!

-----------------------------------------------------

I heard someone talking, I felt their hand on mine but I couldn't see.

Person: Rain, please wake up. Wake up, I need you, we need you, your fans need you. They're so sad without you, like us.

Then I opened my eyes and started to breathe heavily. I looked to my right and saw a boy. I must say I was kinda scared of him. He smiled big and started to cry while running out. He came back with a doctor. She smiled kindly to me and asked me how I am.

Me: I'm not feeling very well. My head hurts and I'm struggling with breathing.

Doc: You'll be there for some more time and then you'll be able to go home. And tell me your name and surname.

I started to think very hard, but nothing came in my mind. I just stared blankly at her. She looked at me with wide eyes and I don't know what's wrong. Maybe it's something important. Who knows.