Problems with Clara?

Hello guuys! After a long time, here I am. I had some problems and I didn't have much time to write but now I'm back. I hope you'll still enjoy reading this and also check out my other stories. Comment and vote if you like it. Bye bye!

I was shocked. Marcus and Martinus. Luciana and Clara. Luciana is with Marcus. Marcus! I need to find out who this girl is. I was back inside of school. Someone ran to me.

Person: Hey!

Me: Hey?

Person: I missed you!

Me: Umm.. I-I need to go! Sorry!

I started to run through the halls of the school. All of the students were moving away and I was suddenly lost. I didn't know where I was going anymore. Then someone screamed my name. I looked back. It was Martinus.

Martinus: Rain! Come back!

Me: Martinus?!

Martinus: Oh, Rain. You need to be more careful.

He hugged me and pulled me with him. We went back to our class and inside were the girls waiting for me. The four girls I saw before. Their girlfriends. What am I supposed to do now?

Me: Martinus.. which one is Clara and which one is Luciana?

Martinus: Uhh.. that ones.

He showed on two girls, the one with brown hair was Clara and the one with red hair was Luciana. Uhh, now I know who they are. What's the next thing to do? I don't know why, but I feel bad energy around Luciana and Clara.

Me: Martinus?

Martinus: Yea?

Me: Do you feel safe around Clara?

Martinus: Why do you ask?

Me: Can't I?

Martinus: I feel normal.

Me: I feel bad around her..

Martinus: Well, I felt that at first too, but now I just... Idk...

Me: Why are you with her anyway?

Martinus: Huh?

He looked at me like I'm dumb. He took my hand and pulled me to the back of the class. There I saw Marcus. He had weird expression on his face.

Marcus: What's wrong?

Me: Huh?

Martinus: Oh, forget.. I'm not with Clara, I'm not with anyone, but Marcus has got a girlfriend. She is with Lucy, your bestie.

I put a hand over my mouth. I was in shock. Lucy? How am I supposed to do anything if he's with my bestie. I don't wanna loose her. That's even worse than Luciana. No, no, no, no, no, no! Fuck it all!

Me: I'm gonna go to my seat.

Martinus: Ok, shall I sit with you?

Me: Uhh, sure, if you want to.

We sat down at the back of the class and Marcus went to sit with Lucy. I looked at Martinus and he was smiling. Then teacher came in and greeted us. He looked around the classroom and his look stopped on me.

Teacher: Oh, miss Felison, I'm glad you're back.

I smiled and he started to talk about the things we need to do. But I couldn't concentrate. I kept looking at Martinus like something on him was so special that made me look at him and discover what this is. But then he noticed me staring and I fast turned back around.

But then there was Marcus. I feel so safe beside him and I feel loved. But he's with Lucy. Ugh, my life's so messed up. I looked down and started to write again.

Martinus: Hey do you wanna hang out after school?

Me: Sure I just need to tell my mum. I'll come up with something.

I smiled to myself and started to write again. Martinus is so sweet. Wait, Rain you're in love with Marcus. But.. am I? Ugh, stupid heart and feelings.

The bell ringed and the class was over. But as I was about to go out of the classroom, Luciana and Clara came to me. Clara looked pissed and then she slapped me. I fell on the floor.

Me: What the hell?!?!

Clara: I thought we were friends but no, you go behind my back and hang out with MY bf!!

Me: He's not yours so stop it! Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be.

I got up and walked out of the classroom and to another class.

~after school~

School is finally over. Now I can go hang out with Martinus. I walked down the hall and there were some students talking about me. Then one of them came to me and hugged me.

Him: Omg! Baby! I missed you so much! How are you?

He took my hand and almost all the students came to see what's happening. I'm not sure what to do. I didn't know I had a boyfriend. I looked at him and he let go of my hand. Then I stepped a few steps behind and bumped into Martinus. He took my hand and lead me with him. We were out of school now. Huh, what a relief.

Martinus: What were you thinking?! He's the school number one bully!

Me: I-I didn't know.. I'm so sorry.

Martinus: It's okay. I should have told you.

He then hugged me. But it didn't last long because Clara came and interrupted us.

Clara: Umm.. Rain?

Me: What?

Clara: We need to talk.

I knew exactly what she wanted to talk about but I played along. She tried it before and she's not gonna succeed.

Clara: Look.. stay away from Martinus he's mi---

Me: Yeah, yeah cut it. He's not yours nor will ever be. You can stop now.

She stared shocked at me and I walked back to Martinus. He took my hand and we walked away from school and to the park. There were so many trees and flowers and it was just beautiful like the day I then spent with him.