Tom Hiddleson

Tom Hiddleson Proposal

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time.

"It's a surprise!" Tom said with his hand covering my eyes.

Tom had came home from filming one of his new movies when he said he had a surprise to show me in the woods behind our house.

"We're here!" Tom announced.

When Tom took his hand off of my eyes, I saw a little picnic table with a red and white checkered table cloth and a bunch of food.

"Oh Tom, this is beautiful! I can't believe you did this for me!

"Well my lady, the best of the best shall get the best, now let's eat!"

Tom and I sat down at the table and started to eat our dinner. Tom had made us some of his mothers macaroni and cheese with bacon bits mixed in. We ate mostly ate in silence with a couple "Mmm this is good" and "Yeah I know". When we were done Tom said that he wanted to go for a walk. We walked over to the pond that the table was set up by.

"Crystal, we've been together for five years as girlfriend and boyfriend, I think it's time we change that."

Tom got down on one knee and I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Crystal Rose Smith, I was immeadiately in love with you when I first laid eyes on you. You are my everything, I can't sleep without you. I think about you all the time; in the morning, afternoon, and at night. When your not with me, I can't sleep and I can't breathe. I need you with me so I can live. Yes, we have our fights, but I know we can over come anything! I want to grow old with you and have children with you. I want to see my grandchildren with you by my side. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you make all of my dreams come true and become my wife?" Tom emotionally asked me.

"Yes, of course I say yes!" I excitingly reply back.

"SHE SAYS YES" Tom screams out even though no one can hear him.

I started laughing as Tom captured my lips in a kiss. I passionately kissed him back while our tongues battled for dominence. I broke the kiss to look at my ring. It was huge. It was a white gold ring, with a bunch of diamonds in the center creating a flower.

"I have to call my mother!" I exclaimed.

"Let's call her right now then we can call mine" he said back.

I got my phone out and dialed my mothers phone number.

"Hello? Crystal, is ths you?" She asked.

"Yeah it is, Tom is here with me"

"Hello Mrs. Smith" Tom spoke.

"Hello Tom, did you guys have something to tell me? You both never call at the same time."

"Yeah we do, Tom proposed to me, and I said yes!" I told her excitingly.

"OH MY GOSH MY BABY IS ENGAGED! BOB GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! CRYSTAL'S ENGAGED!" My mom yelled to my dad.

"Congratulations, I always knew you two would get married!" My dad said to us.

"How did he propose? What does the ring look like?" My mom fired questions at me.

I told her all the details of Tom's speech and the beautiful ring while Tom went to tell his parents. Soon after we told everyone, we cleaned the picnic up and went inside to watch Bridesmaids.

"I had the most amazing day!' I said to Tom.

"I did to" he rplied.

We fell asleep laughing at the movie on the couch while I dreamed of the perfect wedding.

*Authors note

Hope you liked it! Send your requests to me and I will get right on it!